Chapter 11

Stardue.
I was half dozing off in Hazels arms as she walked me back to our cabin.
Green torches glowed on the outside and I jumped making Hazel almost drop me.

"Nico, helps." She said trying to readjust me.

My eyes were shutting when another pair of hands held me. They set me down tucking me in.

I dozed off.

******************
"My precious, you have committed a error. You have lost my prison and now am free. I'll see you soon." A familiar voice called.

I peered threw the dark hole on the ground and slipped falling in.
I screamed as the walls caved in.

"Dadddd!"

******************
I woke up in a cold sweat. My breathing was rushed but I hadn't woken up anyone. I looked at what I was wearing which was only a orange shirt. It was way to big and fit like a gown.

I got up and opened the door to the cabin. I looked at the green torches and shivered.

I had to leave. Wait! Where is it!
I reached for my necklace that wasn't there it was gone. Oh no! This gave me a horrible feeling.

I put my boots and sweater on and ran out. I had to find Johnny and Grace.
On my way out Nico appeared in front of me. The sun was rising.

I took a step back.

"Howd you do that?"
"Easy shadow traveling. Perfect time to do so, in fact." He said seriously.
"You big bully, move!" I pushed him.

I jumped on him and managed to drop him and then we tossed and turned. I managed to slip away running but he appeared in front of me.

I ran the opposite way and there he was.
The situation was awfully familiar.

"STOP!" I yelled and Nico was sent flying.