Chapter 52

Stardue

"Not today. Dad."

I ran towards the right where a big cliff was.

"STARDUE. DONT YOU DARE." Hades yelled.

I looked at the pit and then back at Hades and the shifter who ran straight at me.

"Am sorry Jesus, forgive me." I whispered.

I let myself fall and swung my hands and legs as I fell. The sensation didn't even last a mili second.

"WHY YOU BRAT!" Hades yelled.

The shifter threw me on the ground by Hades feet. I cried out in pain.
He reached for me lifting me up. I cried out in pain again.

"My daughter, I've always had a strong aroma that called to you. That my darling was the entrance to tartarus."

I squirmed in his grip but he held me tightly. He kissed my forehead and I managed to scratch his face, but he held me tight.

"Take her back to the palace. Ill find the other 2 brats. They couldn't have gone far." Hades informed the shifter.

Jeremiah took a hold of me and carried me back to the palace as I squirmed. I started yelling and Hades came back.

He grabbed a hold of my chin with a not so gentle manner.

"You participate with him or I'll assure you one of your beloved siblings wont come back alive and breathing. Understood?"

I look at Hades full of rage.

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD!"
"Yes."
"YES WHAT?"
I looked at him angrily.
"Yes, dad." I growled.

I shut my mouth for my brother and sisters sake. It was silent except for my groaning and wincing. Each step that the shifter took made my thigh pulse in pain.

All the running and fighting had drained my energy, so no matter how much I tried to focus my eyes they eventually did what they wanted to.

They closed shut and I fell asleep.