Chapter 3

Rachel
I looked in horror as the slithering creatures followed the girl.
The other 2 thief's were gone. They were right behind the monsters.

Reyna reaches for her spare dagger and Piper reaches for her sword but the other 2 thief's were already attacking the dracaena. The little girl screeched falling to the ground.

"Oh no!" I ran forward.
"Rachel stay back!" Reyna yelled.

Her siblings yelled and the boy was tossed aside.
The girl was left fighting with Reyna and Piper.

Then they finally disintegrate it. The three thief's were hurt especially the young one.

"Reyna the girl." I yelled running forward.

She sat holding her thigh that was burning up with acid from the slithering beast.
Her cheeks are wet with tears.

"Reyna she has to come back to camp no doctor can treat that, besides its her."
"Rachel we cant leave her siblings behind."
"Piper can fix that."
"Hu?" Piper says looking at us.
"They must all be demigods."
"Its against the rules."

Reyna gave me a serious look and I didn't argue. She picked up the girl who yelled to put her down and scram her siblings names.

"Piper a little help."

She whispered something in the girls ear once she was done talking to her siblings.

We head back to camp which was a couple miles back but thank the gods for pegasus.

Reyna carried the girl and set her on the pegasus. It whined trying to drop the girl but Reyna calmed it. I hoped on to my own.
We headed back to camp and rushed the girl to Will.
The campers stared at Reyna as she ran carrying the girl.

Will immediately took care of her giving her nectar and bandaging it.
The girl groaned in her sleep.
I walked out with Reyna to speak to the camp counselor about the girl.