Chapter 64

Hazel

I woke up and everyone was gone. I felt a little worried and went to search for my siblings.
A figure loomed from the ground screaming in a high pitched voice it reminded me of that lady they called the llorona. I dropped to my knees covering my ears.

You must rush Hazel Levesque's. The dead line is coming. You can not let her become this. I was wrong she is not what I assumed, shes the opposite. You need to do it in the next 2 days. Good luck.

I covered my ears as they still buzzed from the screaming. Nico appeared at the door frame and offered me a hand to get up. I took it and we headed downstairs.

I saw a figure in the far distant corner of the living room. Nico dashed forward, me right behind him.

It was Star in a force field bubble. She sat with her head between her knees. Nico banged on it but I noticed something. The force fields bubble was different. The color different from her usual one.

"I see you found your sister." Hades spoke behind me.
"What did you do!" I yelled.
"Nothing she ask me to." He replied.
"LER HER OUT!" Nico scram so loud and full of pain. His face went red with anger flaring in his eyes.
"She doesn't want to do so. This was her choice." Hades said sincerely.

I watched as Nico lunged forward and I yelled. Hades simply picked up Nico by the shirt. I looked at Nico worried as he hung his head down breathing hard.

"Did you finally remember, Nico?"
"Dont." He said threw gritted teeth.
"Hey!" I yelled.

Hades dropped Nico who landed on his feet.

I walk towards Nico and reached out.

"Dont touch me." He said irritated.