Chapter 65

Stardue

Breathe breathe breathe.

I kept repeating the words to myself as I felt the space around me close in. I had asked him to seal me in a bubble giving him the ability to use my power threw our bond.

I couldn't break the bubble thats the reason why I told him to. It was far to late and I couldn't control myself. He's taking over and I don't have the guts to face him again.

I opened my eyes but it was dark and when I closed them it was even darker. I liked it, silence.

"Don't touch me!" I heard someone distantly yell.

Nico o o o o o ?

I said the word and it echoed.

I felt a warmth out of the blue and I realized that I was freezing.

"Star. Am sorry! Please come out I promise I wont leave you alone, as long as I live. STAR AM HERE AND I WILL STAND WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Its my fault I lost everyone I love because of my selfishness. I learned to appreciate to love what I have and I do. I cant stop being selfish if that means I cant be by your side to see you grow up. I've learned to stop after I found Hazel but ill get back to it if you don't stay with me. I love you little sis. Its my turn to care for you just help me with this last thing." Nico said.

I could hear the sincereness in his voice. I tried looking for him but I couldn't see. It was to dark. I started to panic realizing what a mistake this was. Isolation. They were keeping me sane. I had to come out.

Nico ooo ooo ooo! Helll ppp!

It was getting darker.
I was helpless, I failed and I dropped to the ground crying.