Chapter 44

Stardue

I woke up feeling horrible. Am getting weaker the more I fight the powers of my father that were trying to consume me.

I got up and tripped over something on the floor.

"Ow." Nico said.
"Oh god! Nico what are you doing here!"
"Sleeping." He stretched like a cat.

I helped him up and remembered what he asked last night.

"Nico there is one way to stop this. I have to leave!"
"What do you mean leave?"
"Die." I whispered.

We both stayed quiet.

"No." Nico said.
"Am sorry but this is all my fault."
"I am not losing another sister. We can go threw this together." He said.

Just as I was about to insist that I cant we heard a feminine scream downstairs. We both looked at each other puzzled.

"Ahh. Let go!" She scram.

Nico looked alarmed and he jumped out of the room struggling to get the doors open.

"STAR HELP ME!" Nico yelled.

I ran forward trying to get the doors open but they were stuck.
We both started kicking on the door but it wouldn't budge. We finally kick it open or at least thats what we thought.
We both fell forward and were caught each with one hand.

"Easy now. Where do you 2 think your going?" Hades spoke.
"Outside to play." I responded with a big grin.
"Aren't you to old.... Never mind. Go ahead and DO NOT GO IN THE GARDEN!"

I ran along pulling Nico. He looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to release his hand but he gripped it tighter interlacing our fingers.

"Promise me you wont leave." Nico whispered.
"Look! Hazel!" I said and we both ran forward.
"Ah, ah, ah. Didn't you say you were going to play." Hades said standing in our way towards Hazel.