Chapter 15

Stardue.

I heard the campers scatter. I held on to Wills shirt tightly. He jogged while holding me.
My heart raced from what I saw out side of what seemed to be a big force field in a bubble shape around the camp.

"What the hell is that?" Nico said.

I struggle from Wills grip. I push and hit his chest but he just tightened his grip. I kick him and he grunted doubling over and loosening his grip.

The intruder, a abnormally huge black dog with red glowing eyes. It barked at me. I backed up and ran back to my cabin. It follows from the outside and barked louder. I tripped somehow and fell out of the barrier.

My breathing got faster and I shook nervously as the dog approached and sniffed my head. I shut my eyes tight.
It growled in my face and I tried to back up and it barked angrily. I stopped.

"Stardue!" Someone yelled.

I couldn't concentrate on anything else but the dog beast.
A sob escaped my mouth as it bit the back of my hoodie pulling me.
It growled and I made a mistake of opening my eyes.

It was growing in size and it was not a ordinary dog.
It pulled me along as I kicked.

"Will!" I yelled.

I had a flashback to my dream. I remember now. Its the same dog. Its come to take me back.

As if someone turned a switch on I reacted. I took my hoodie off and sprinted as fast as anyone could.

The dog crashed in the barrier. I tried to breathe but I couldn't. Everyone around me was spinning. The more I thought about it the harder it was to breathe.

Will dashed to me and stuck something in my arm and my eyes felt heavy.