Chapter 6

Percy
I didn't want to be the one to wake the girl up. She was young and you never ever wake up kids from there naps they get very grumpy.
I nudged the girl.

She squinted even though it was already dark.

"Uh, hi am Percy. Will told me to bring you to dinner. He'll meet us there."
"I don't wanna go."
"You have to your most likely going to get claimed around now and you must be hungry."
"I don't understand what you guys mean by claim."
"Your a demigod. Half mortal, half god, because one of your parents is a god. My godly parent is Poseidon so I get to control water and breathe under water and talk to the fish."
"Really? Thats so cool! I want my dad to be Poseidon!"

The girl jumped up and down excitedly. I wouldn't mind having a little sister, she would be good company.
I let the girl sit with me and eat even though it was against the rules but she had no where else to go.
She chowed down her food like she had never ate before.

"Woah easy."
"I haven't ate in 4 days. I can't even remember the last time I had a decent meal."
"What do you mean?"
"Me and my friends we're foster kids but we didn't like it with all the weird nuns so we left. It was hard but we did and ever since we been on the streets and the weirdest things attacked us like mutant snakes."

I laughed at her last comment. I knew what she was exactly talking about. It was strange if she was a foster child and her 3 friends where as well if they could all see threw the mist.

Horns blew to get our attention.