Chapter 21

Percy
"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!? YOU RAN OVER MY FRIENDS! JASON! STAR!"

I dont know what got into me I pulled my hair and the driver tried to calm me down saying he checked under his car but there was nothing there.

"NOW YOUR CALLING ME CRAZY!!!" I took out riptide and the guy ran off leaving his truck behind. I wonder what he saw.

My eyes where starting to water but I got up and examined the car. Then at the back of the car where it says the cars name it said Titan.

Don't trust the titan.

Are you kidding its a car after all we been threw a car is taking my friends lifes! I could have prevented this! All of a sudden something like shadows start to come out the ground. I pointed riptide.

"Woah Percy its us."
"Jason how? But ..?"
"Ghosting, known better as Intangibility." Stardue says next to Jason.

She looked weak and pale now that I saw her again.
She snapped at my face.

"Earth to Percy! We are alive!"
"Right." I say.
"Well we got a car." Star says. "Ill drive."
"Ill drive." Jason said sternly.

We get in the car and Star and I argued of who got the window seat since their was only 3 seats. I then easily slid her to the middle and acted like nothing getting in. Star was seriously mad about it but didn't argue anymore. Jason started to drive but made small frequent stops.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Star asked. A smile slipped from Jason's face.
"Nope." He answered.
"Percy!" Star whined.
"What! I don't know how to drive either."
"Move Jason! Ill drive." She yelled.

I pulled her back from the wheel before she reaches for it. We then were smacking each other while Jason tried to drive.

"Would you 2 stop! You're making me nervous!"