Chapter 55

Hazel

Star seemed as in a trance when we walked in attacking the door frame. She moved quick and swift denting the frame.
I moved towards her when Hades put himself in between with Nico.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He grinned.

He led me away holding my shoulder into Nico's room. He set him down and closed the door. I snuck out moments later to see what was going on.

I was scared for my little sister. A pair of hands pulled me back as Star ran up the stairs.

I tried to yell but I couldn't.

"Hazel its me." Nico said.

I relaxed as he let go pulling me into his room.

We heard Star scream in agony and the house shook and we fell on our feet trying to get to her. Footsteps rushed and we ran but Star slammed the door.

"Star open up!" Nico yelled.

He banged on it desperately. He slammed his body against the door but it wouldn't budge.

A screech was released from inside.

Me and Nico desperately pushed the doors open and they swung with a loud creek.

Inside was something we would have never imagined. Nico looked confused.

Stardue was jumping around like if Peter Pan had just gave her the ability to fly.

When she saw us she dropped to the ground with a loud thud. She was still giggling.

"Star?" I stepped forward and dropped back into Nico.

A ghost had appeared out of nowhere and hissed at me like a cat. Its face hideous.

"Star!" Nico yelled.

She snapped her attention to us.
She spoke greek fluently and I didn't understand what she said. The ghost disappeared. Star looked upset as we walked in, getting closer.

"Star, I found it." Nico said. She looked up at him with with big bug eyes.