Chapter 45

Nico

"Why don't you just leave us alone!" I yelled frustrated.
"Hmmm. Because I need you 2, this girl here is not as valuable. I want you to rule by my side for eternity. We will rule the world! Think about it Nico. You and your sister wouldn't have to worry about losing each other. You wouldn't worry about letting her go on a quest without you there to protect her just because the gods cant do anything one there own. What do you say Nico?"

I stayed there silent for a moment. The offer was very tempting. I looked at Star who looked at me with wide eyes and then I looked past Hades towards Hazel.

"Your wrong both these girls are very valuable. I wont be like you keeping people tied up. I wont stop Star going on her first quest without me because shes already has and am proud of her because its part of growing up in our life."

Hades looked full of rage. He stomped towards me picking me up and picking up Hazel in the other.

I kicked at him and tried to wake up Hazel.

"STAR!" I yelled.
"NICO! HAZEL!"
"JUST STAY THERE."  I yelled.

Of course I knew she wouldn't stay there. I just wished she did. I smacked Hazel and she awoke with a gasp screaming again.

"DADDDD! STOPPPP ITTTT!" Star screeched.
"STAR!" Hazel said.

She smiled at her but Star put a finger over her lip and pulled at her rosary bracelet that expanded to her unique sword.

"Star no." I whispered.
"DADDDDDDD!" Star screeched.

Hades turned and she jabbed the sword in. He let go of me and Hazel.
He roared and pulled it out. He grinned at my sister. She looked frightened and Hazel tried to lunge forward put was thrown back.