35. Finally

I had company down and couldn't write I'm sorry! But plus, side is we're about to get into some twisted shit so enjoy the last sweet chapter before I ruin everything. 

Victoria had been staying at the Potter Manor for two weeks now. Sirius due to injuries was still in the hospital but today was the day he'd be coming home, and Victoria was running around the house like a mad man. 

"James can you please sit down and just not touch anything" Victoria whined frustrated by the boys anxious fidgeting. He had been messing up her work all day in her mind. The once clean floors tracked with mud from him and Remus's return from playing quidditch in the back yard. The vase that was shattered on the ground next to him because the two just couldn't stop rough housing. The overwhelming smell of sweat and rain dripping from the two as they made their way to her.

"I'm sorry my love" James said with a smile as he kissed her cheek. She was cute when she was nervous.  "We're gonna wash up then come clean up the mess. I promise, right moony?" James said turning to the werewolf behind him. 

"of course!" Remus replied quickly before giving Victoria a peck on the cheek. Both boys making their way up the stairs to the bathrooms. 

_*_*_

Victoria moved around the kitchen swiftly, Mr. and Mrs. Potter were at the hospital getting the paperwork figured out and making sure Sirius had everything he needed. Victoria couldn't help the swirling thoughts of what happened to him. She hadn't gone to visit him scared that he wouldn't want her company. She had ignored him while he tried to apologize, and she felt absolutely awful about it. 

She was cooking dinner for his return, and she had cleaned the whole house to thank the Potter's for their hospitality. When she heard the living room door open, she decided to stay in the kitchen worried he still wouldn't want to see her. She could hear James and Remus tackling him into hugs and chatting happily about him returning healed. Then she heard their voices grow further away when the Kitchen door opened. 

"Sirius is home." Mia said giving her a soft smile. 

"I could hear them." Victoria said with a slight huff of a laugh. 

"Let me take over you should go see him." Mia said as she walked toward the blonde stopping next to her. 

"He doesn't want to see me." Victoria replied with a tight-lipped smile as she finished making the desserts and popping them into the oven. 

"Of course he wants to see you." Monty said from behind Mia causing Victoria to jump not even realizing he was there. The two older Potter's chuckling at her reaction. 

"I-" Victoria opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off by the loud yelling of Sirius Black. 

"VICTORIA!" he yelled out as he stormed down the stairs James and Remus both hot on his heels following him frantically. They were panicked. They had showed Sirius to his room. 

Victoria had repainted and decorated the entire thing. The ceiling covered in stars and clouds that moved and shined due to enchantments. The walls filled with bookshelves with not only classical literature, which only she knew he had liked surprisingly, but also records and small art pieces or figurines from the shops in town or in Hogsmeade they had discussed. She wanted him to feel at home and safe. His reaction though left everyone on edge. 

"Is something wrong?" Victoria asked timidly as she stepped out into the living room. Sirius didn't speak as raced around the staircase looking dead at her. His face didn't give a hint as to what was in his head leaving her terrified. 

That's when Sirius Black finally gave in. His hands gripped her face as he pressed his lips against hers in a fervent kiss. He felt exhausted trying to fight everything. Fighting the feelings, the letters, the jealousy. He couldn't fight anymore, and he didn't want to as he melted into her. Her hands tangling into his hair as he moved his arms down to her waist wrapping them around her tightly. 

"So much for just friends huh?" Victoria asked out of breath. Sirius's forehead pressed against hers as their chests fell rapidly trying to catch their breathes. 

"Definitely not just friends" He chuckled a big smile stretching across his lips trying to catch his breath. Sirius was known for being a passionate lover but just a kiss with her managed to take his breathe away and he was quite literally fighting for it right now. 

"Does this mean I can tell her what Mon Coeur means?" James asked curiously. 

"NO!" Sirius responded so quick giving the boy whiplash.

"Why not!!" James whined crossing his arms with a huff. 

"she'll learn when I teach her." Sirius replied a small smirk making its way onto his face. Victoria looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You're gonna teach me?" She asked excitedly. Sirius only responding with a nod as she jumped up hugging him tightly. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!"