Chapter/6p.2/: College Kids Part 2

Me and Grayson drove up the drive-way to their beautiful beach house. We go inside and into the room that Grayson and I usually sleep in. Since we come here all of the time we have swimsuits and clothes here. Grayson walks in the room and goes through his drawers for some swim shorts. I already have a swimsuit in mind that was absolutely flattering on my toned and tanned body. I immediately take off my Brandy Melville tank top and unstrap my bra. Grayson just stands there and stares.
"What?!" I say. Grayson smiles and shakes his head like he's never seen what's underneath. I put on my swimsuit and then pull my Brandy Melville shorts over my swimsuit bottoms. It was 7:00pm and the sun was setting and the moon started rising over the big Atlantic Ocean. Me and Grayson walk down the area where the ocean meets the beach holding hands.
"I remember when I was really little I was petrified to even touch the water." I say laughing.
"When I was little I always had to drag Ethan into the water because he was afraid he was going to 'wash away' " Grayson says as we both start laughing. Grayson stops in his tracks and says
"Sssshhhh , do you hear that?" "Hear wha-" I am cut off by Grayson when he picks me up and holds me over his shoulder as I start kicking. "GRAYSON BAILEY DONT YOU DARE THROW ME IN THAT OCEAN!!" I yell in your light southern accent.
"Oh gosh , your accent is coming out you must mean business." He says throwing me into the waves. "Grayson!" I say popping your head out of the water and looking around for his face.
"Oh shit " i say starring at the beach. I know Grayson loved to play games. All of the sudden i feel Grayson's hands wrap around my ankles. Even though I saw it coming i still screamed in fear. Grayson let go and came up laughing at my scared self.
"Grayson." I say laughing a little. He scoops me up again in the same way he threw me in and carries me to the sand. I get to my feet and say "Let's go to the boardwalk please!" grabbing both of his hands and looking up into his face.
"Yeah let's go !" He says. He starts running down the beach
"Race ha" he yells. The boardwalk was about a quarter of a mile away so I thought i could definitely beat him because even though he didn't want to admit it , I am way faster than him. I take off running and Grayson manages to stay by my side the entire time except when I got to the beginning of the boardwalk he slows up.
"I win" i say smiling like i didn't just run.
"I let you win." Grayson says panting.
"Oh Dolan don't lie you know you can't handle me." I say taking his hand and entering the boardwalk. "Well I'll be able to handle you tonight ." He says looking forward but smirking. I don't look at him but roll my eyes and smirk. Me and Grayson get frozen yogurt and walk around through all of the shops and have a fun time at the boardwalk. When we finally get back to the beach house it's about 9:00 pm. I walk in and organize my things. I walk out of the bathroom and find Grayson scrolling through Twitter on his phone. I walk up to him in my super cute swimsuit and sit on his lap he puts his phone on the table in front of him and grabs my back and behind my knees and walks into the room. He kicks the door shut behind him and we enjoy the rest of the night.