Chapter/25/: Gray, Its Time

It was about 9 pm I was asleep in my home in NJ. It was February 20th and Grayson would be home from LA in a few days. Then something happened...

I was asleep when I felt a very sharp pain in my stomach. And I soon felt my stomach flop. My eyes flew open. It. Was.Time. I quickly dialed Brooke. After the first ring she picked up.
"Jamaica , I was just about to call you!" She said in a frenzy.
"I think I'm going into labor!" We both shouted at the same time.
"No way!" She screamed.
"You too!" I replied.
"What are we going to do with Ethan and Grayson!!" She panicked.
"Brooke calm down, call Ethan, tell him to get on the next flight here, I will tell Grayson the same, once your done talking to him call me back, we will both call our mothers and Lisa." I say a little more calm.
"Yeah great idea bye!" She hung up. I quickly dialed Grayson.
"Hello baby what's up." He said. It sounded like he was at a restaurant. "Babe, it's time." I said smiling.
"No way! I'm coming call our parents I'll get there as soon I as I can!" He says. While he says that I can hear silver wear rattling and Jake in the background saying
"Grayson, Ethan where ya going bros?" "Okay, I love you." I replied.
"I love- Ethan where are you going?" Grayson says.
"Dude my wife is in labor." Ethan replies. Grayson gets back to me "Brooke is in labor?" He says.
"Yep, well when will you get here?" I ask worriedly.
"it'll take me an hour to get on a plane and its a six hour flight so about 3 am eastern time." He says.
"You think I can hold them in that long?" I say.
"Don't panic I'll be there now get to the hospital I love you bye." He says. I hang up and Brooke calls.
"Okay. My parents can't take me they are in New York with your parents and they won't be at the hospital till 11." She says.
"Okay let me call Lisa. Pack your bag and be ready to leave." I say before hanging up. I dialed Lisa.
"Hey Jamaica." She says sweetly.
"Hey Lisa, listen Brooke and I are in labor, don't worry the boys are on their way but our parents are in New -" I say before she cuts me off.
"I'm coming to get you both see you in 10!" She says hanging up. I grab my pre-packed bag and put on warm clothes since it was like -10* outside. Soon enough Lisa is walking to my doorstep to get my bag. I sit next to Brooke in the back seat and we drive to the hospital. Once we get there I get checked in and taken to room 306 while Brooke is taken to room 307. While they are explaining the process of giving birth to twins, Lisa is with Brooke while they give her the IV and take her vitals. Lisa soon comes in and sits with me while the nurses go to get my IV. A doctor comes in
"Mrs.Dolan?" He asks.
"Yes?" I say a little confused.
"Oh uh aren't you only supposed to be having one." He asks pointing to my stomach. I laugh.
"That's the OTHER Mrs.Dolan in room 307." Lisa says.
"Oh thanks and you are?" The doctor asks Lisa.
"Mrs.Dolan." The doctor gives her a crazy look.
"My twin boys are married to these too women and I am their mother in law, my boys are on their way." She laughs as she explains to the doctor. He nods and heads to Brooke's room. The nurses come back in.
"Okay Mrs. Dolan would you like the epidural?" One nurse asks.
"Uh do I look like the type of person that wants to drug my babies!?" I say sassily. The nurse doesn't say anything. "Um no she doesn't but maybe later in the labor." Lisa says to the nurse. The nurses nod and give me my IV and then leave.
"Okay I'm going to go call my husband and Cameron and the boys." She says standing up. I nod and think to myself: "This is going to be a crazy night."

The arrival of the new Dolan's are a distraction to the secrets about to be revealed.