Update

Hey you guys.
I really just want to touch base about myself.
I am a freshman in high school and I have been a fan of the twins for about 2 years. I've always supported and loved them. I have no idea what to do for my future and here's why.
My main big dream is to become a model and live in LA. But because of my low body confidence, shortness and closed minded parents, that dream will be hard to fulfill. As an alternative I still would love to live in LA but also do YouTube and see where it takes me. Unfortunately I can't just move out to LA and automatically get tons of hits on YouTube. I really have no idea what I would do if I couldn't make a life for myself in LA or NY. I'm not the average person and for my future I don't want to be the typical stay-at-home mom, with 3 kids and an average house. I know the odds of me being about to accomplish my dreams and goals are slim but I'm so driven to pursue them.

If I started a YouTube channel in the future , I am wondering what type of content would most interest you all and if you would be interested in my channel. I also want to step my ig game up and start posting professional content and collaborating with large accounts.  Please leave comments or dm me about your opinions about this update.

Chapters for Eternity and Bad Habits are coming soon. XoXo