Chapter/5/: Best Friends Advice

It was one of the last days of us being in California. Me and Grayson were sitting on the couch cuddling and laughing when i hear the door open and slam.
"ETHAN GRANT I SWEAR IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL GET UP AMD LEAVE!!" Grayson sighs "Here they go again."
"I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD BE MAD! IT WAS A JOKE!" Ethan yells back at Brooke.
"What in the hell are you guys talking about!" I scream shutting them up. "We were at the beach and some guy comes up and asks me where I'm from. So before I could answer, this thing comes and says 'she's from the dirty south' in the absolute worst accent ever! And on top of that he just starts laughing!" She says in her infuriated accent. Grayson starts laughing but i kick his leg to shut him up. I knew Brooke felt strongly about where she was from and was very brave when her parents told her she'd be moving to New Jersey. I am from Texas and understood that a lot of people found sweet blondes from the south to be dumb and have little problems and were just annoyingly perfect humans.
"I'm sorry I didn't know it would offend you that much." Ethan says quietly.

It was about 2:30 am , me and Grayson were asleep and his arms were wrapped around me. I woke up to the sound of footsteps in the hallway.
"No!" I hear Brooke yell.
The footsteps make their way back down the hallway. Ever since Brooke and Ethan's fight , Ethan had been sleeping on the couch for 3 days and today would be the day we are leaving. I unwrap myself from Grayson's grip and walk out to the living room.
"Ethan?" I say.
A lamp turns on and I find Ethan with his head in his hands . I go and sit beside him on the couch. "Ethan." I say with a smile on my face.
"I'm so screwed." He says sitting up and sighing. I stand up and reach for his hand. "What?" He looks up at me. I just stand there and wait for him to follow. He finally grabs my hand and I lead him out the door. I take him up to the Hollywood sign and park the car. The entire ride I listened to Ethan and gave him the best advice I could. When we pulled up to the parking lot I said...
"Switch me" . Ethan gets out and gets in the drivers seat.
"Now drive back and plan out what you are going to do in your head." I say .
"I don't understand how this is going to work" he says grabbing the wheel. "Trust me I do this all of the time." . We finally got back around 4 am. Ethan went and slept on the couch and i went back with Grayson.
" Jamaica, what are you doing?" Grayson says groggily.
"Oh I just went to talk to Ethan ." I say moving towards him with a smile on my face.
Grayson smiled and pulled me in for a long warm kiss.
"It's 4, they won't be awake for 2 hours " Grayson says with a smirk on his face.
" Oh really " i say getting closer.
" yep" Grayson said pulling me in close.