Chapter/35/: Till Death Do Us Apart

"Jamaica, you're honestly fine , everything's normal. I guess it's just confusing for your body to only have one." My midwife says.
"Yeah ,I get it." I say sitting in bed.
"Grayson, I'll talk to you later about everything. If anything else happens let me know." She says exiting the room.
When I hear the front door shut , I jump out of bed.
"Where are you going you should be in bed rest." Grayson says.
I come back to the room with my mac book.
"Look Grayson, I know you're hiding something from me. I'm getting your emails. And you have a lot from MY doctor, mine. So what's going on." I say pointing to the screen.
"We found out something." He said placing a hand in my lap.
I look at him confused.

***Grayson POV
"We might be having multiples." I say lying through my teeth.
"Really , I'm so excited!!" She said attacking me with a hug.
"Me to." I fake laugh.

"Hey Gray , wake up." I hear her laugh.
"What , I didn't even know we fell asleep." I say being more alert with the lights all on.

"Dad!!" I hear the twins yell as they jump on the bed.
"Hiii." I say.
"So the twins and I have a proposal." Jamaica says sitting down on the bed next to me.
"Let's go to Houston for thanksgiving." She says with a big smile.
"Uhhhhh yeah , let's let's go." I say scratching my head.
"Grayson..." She says with pleading eyes.
"What I said we'll go." I say.

"Girls why don't you go down to your play room mommy will be down in a minute." She says whisking them off and closing the bedroom door.
She came back over to the bed and got on top of me. Her soft lips connect with mine.
"Jamaica . What . Are . You . Doing." I say in between kisses.
"I love you." She says.
"I might not be able to for very much longer." She says leaning back.
"Grayson I read the emails. I am going to die , aren't I." She says holding back negative emotions.
"I won't let that happen, trust me baby girl." I say.
I reconnect our lips.
"And if you did, I won't be able to live without you." I say moving to her neck. I lean back to observe her pregnant body.
"Wow." I say.
"What?" She says worried.
"You're amazing." I say.
"The world couldn't survive without you." I say slowly making my way from her neck to my lips.