Chapter/18 p.3/: Flashbacks;Our Story

I was still, I couldn't breathe and my knee was killing me and my rib cage felt like mush.
"Stupid Gabe" I thought when I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room. What? My mom rushed over towards me. "Oh my gosh , Jamaica, Baby are you okay!?!?" She said smothering me. "Yeah what what happened?" I asked. She looked into my eyes.
"Think, what do you remember?" She asked moving a strand of hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and everything came back to me. I opened my eyes and saw my dad walking towards me.
"Mom, dad, is he (I choked) is he okay?" I said softly.
"Baby , Ethan is fine he just needs an arm sling." My mom said standing up. "Someone has been here in the waiting room and hasn't left. He wants to see you." My dad said smiling.
"Ethan!" I thought and my eyes lit up. My mom and dad walked out of my room and I heard a third pair of footsteps coming in.
"Baby." They say softly.
"Grayson...." I say getting tears in my eyes. He walked over quickly sitting in the chair beside my bed.
"Am I going to be okay am I going to cheer again, am I okay." I start to sob, grabbing his hand. He lightly laughs while he wipes a tear.
"yes , baby you're fine, you can't tumble or stunt for three months and you have to wear ankle braces and a knee brace but that it baby your fine, we'll get through this I promise." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his head into the crick of my neck.
"I love you so much." I whisper.