Chapter/22/: Southern Hospitality

It was around 3 am and Grayson got up to go to the bathroom. He came back to get into bed and hugged me and tried to wake me.
"What Grayson!" I say to him, slightly mad since he woke me up.
" I think I have the flu." He says in a sad tone. I open my eyes wide and push him off of the bed. I jump out of bed as he began to stand.
"Don't touch me I can't get sick." I say as I grab my phone and open the door to the hallway.
"Come on babe." I wave. I grab some blankets and pillows out of one of the closets in the hallway. Grayson sits on the couch and and wrap him in blankets and give him pillows.
"Prop yourself up, I'll be back." I say before walking into the kitchen. In the kitchen I made a pot of tea and put a Vitamin C tablet in it and some lemon. I got a small table and put it beside the couch. I put his phone and laptop on the table along with the pot of tea and a tea cup.
"Do not spread disease everywhere." I say kissing his forehead.
"I love your southern hospitality." He says smirking. I roll my eyes and then walk back to my room. As soon as I reach my bed my phone rings. Brooke. "Hello?" I say.
"Ethan has the flu, he's got chills so I forced him to the couch but he keeps gagging and I can't take care of him because he'll get me sick." She said distressed.
"Wow that's funny Grayson's sick too but not as bad. Just keep him somewhere away from you and give him lots vitamins." I say.
"Can't we just dump them at their parents' place." She laughs a little but I know she's serious.
"actually that sounds great!" I say hanging up. I call Grayson's mom and ask her if she can take care of Grayson while he's sick since I'm pregnant and can't get sick. Of course she says yes and I go and pack up things that he needs. I drive him to the Dolan household as I tuck him into bed in his childhood bedroom.
"I'll be back later today to check on you." I say as I kiss his forehead. He nods and goes to sleep. I thank Mrs.Dolan and drive back home. Now I can clean some things up with my family and protect family secrets that Grayson doesn't know about .

Now that Grayson's sick and out of the way Jamaica has plenty of time to hide all of her mistakes.