Chapter/3/: Graduation

It was the day of graduation. I was getting ready in my house before leaving for the stadium. I walked outside and got into my convertible and drove off. After the ceremony the Dolans were having their party. I was driving back home and drove into my driveway. I walk to the Dolans front door and walk through the house to the party. I chat with my friends and then me and a couple of friends walked through a little walkway that was lined with posters of pictures of Ethan and Grayson from birth to now. Me and my friends laugh. As I was exiting the walkway , there was some bushes on the side. I start to walk away when i feel a hand grab me and pull me into the bushes. My friends don't notice. I look up and see Grayson smiling down at me.
"What the -" he cuts me off and starts dragging me across the yard and along the fence so nobody sees. I make it to the driveway and he leads me to the red Jeep. We hop in and I say...
" Is there a reason you kidnapped me from YOUR graduation party?" Grayson leans over and kisses my cheek.
"Yes" he says with a smile on his face.
Soon he pulls up to "The Point".
It was a the top of the highest hill in Long Valley, it looked over the entire town. As we pull up you see the Dolan's SUV. Ethan and his girlfriend Brooke (who is also my bestfriend) get out of the car. Me and Grayson get out and him and Ethan stand there facing me and Brooke. We both cross your arms.
"What the hell, Ethan!" Brooke says flipping her long blond hair in her cute southern accent.
"Brooke just chill out , we know you'll like our surprise." Ethan says calming her down.
"Me and Ethan have been asked by Jake as Logan to stay with them for a month this summer!" Grayson spits out as fast as he can.
I just stare at him trying to process everything.
"So what does that mean?" Brooke says in a sassy tone.
"That means we want you guys to come with us." Ethan says.
" An entire month in a shoebox apartment with 4 guys..." I look at Brooke and then back at the twins ".... no thanks!" I say.
"It gets better , our parents are renting us out a terrace apparent." Grayson says with a smile.
" I don't knowwww" Brooke says. "Please , just let us show you everything." Ethan says pleading his cause.
"Later I'm going back to the party." I say grabbing the keys out of Grayson's hand and walk towards the Jeep. Brooke follows me and gets in the passenger seat before shutting the door she gave Ethan a mean glare. We drove off in the Jeep leaving Ethan and Grayson at The Point.