Chapter/26/: About Time

It was about 10:45 and I was doing well for being almost 2hours into labor. Mr.Dolan came and Grayson's parents where going back and forth between me and Brooke. Brooke was holding up good. I hope that pilot knows that Grayson and Ethan NEED to be here, in New Jersey. My mom and dad came running in and I could see Brooke's parents pass my room.
"Mom!" I said as she engulfed me in a hug.
"9 days early! Were you surprised!" She says sitting down in a chair.
"Well they're coming, and I feel , girls." I say.
"Hummmm well maybe you're right." My dad says sitting down.
"Yep." I reply. I don't really care about anything else besides getting these twins out and Grayson getting here.

**Brooke's POV***
Okay my parents are here, I'm waiting for Ethan and I feel like a balloon is about to pop in my belly. Ethan better get here soon because I want to get this over with.

**Jamaica POV***
I was sitting on my phone when Mrs. Dolan walks in.
"The boys' flight will be here in about 2 hours." She says. Ugh. 2 hours. It's already midnight I want to get this done.
- 2am-
"I want my husband." I whine. It was time for these twins to come.
"His flight just landed he's coming!" My mom said.
"How's Brooke?" I ask trying to take my mind off of the pain.
"Her water just broke." Mrs. Dolan says running out of my room. About 15 minutes later here comes Grayson.
"It's about time!" I yell. My water broke a few minutes before.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm here now." He says as he lays his stuff down. My doctor came in.
"Okay are you ready?" He asks pulling up a chair.
"Let's get this over with." I say sitting up.

***Brooke's POV***
Finally Ethan waltz's his way through the door.
"I'm here!" He says putting his bags down.
"DUH!" I yell.
"Okay it's time to push!" My doctor says walking into my room.

Here they come.