Chapter/14 p.1/: I Do; The Prepreations

I woke up at 7:00am in my hotel room.

Today was the day I will be marrying the love of my life.
I sat up to the sun hitting my face. I rub my eyes and yawn dropping my hands in my lap. I get up and pull my crazy curly hair into a bun. I pulled my UGG boots on and grabbed my jacket. Once I got outside of my room, my maid of honor Brooke, Cameron, my friend Riley and my two sisters were outside.

"Ready sunshine?" Brooke asks giving me a sweet smile. I nod my head and make my way to the elevator. I get to the hair salon and see my stylist and manager standing there. I am instantly pulled in a chair and my stylist begins on my hair while my manager gave me all my info and plan for the day.

"Where's my makeup artist?" I yawn interrupting Maria's schedule.

"She's on her way , she over slept."

I roll my eyes, she was good at makeup but she was always late. Right when my hair is all pinned up, my makeup artist comes stumbling into the door.
"Its starting to snow!" She said in a worried voice.

"It's October 4th!" I raise your head to the ceiling and yell.
"Jamaica it'll be fine , the venue is perfect." Brooke assures me as she's getting her hair done.
"I'll check the forecast." Cameron says pulling out her phone.
"It's supposed to rain at 4:30pm , 30% chance." She says. ""
"Good we should be fine right?" I turn to Brooke.
"Perfect." Brooke says with a reassuring smile.

***Grayson's POV
I woke up as the sun hit my face at 7:00am. I walked outside of my hotel from to find my best man Ethan, my brother in law Rylee, my friends Ryan, Christian and Grant.
"Ready man?" Ethan says.
"Yep let's go." I say.
"Hold on let me go get Shane." Rylee says.
"Where is he?" I asked a little groggy. "He's in your mom and dads room." Rylee said walking down the hallway.

He grabbed my nephew Shane who will be 2 in February. We rode to the venue. To the right was a grass field in front of a pond. To the left was a barn where the reception would be and straight ahead was the bridal suite and the grooms suite. We walked into the grooms suite and began to talk about today's schedule with my manager. After about 20 minutes later my mom and dad walk in to take orders from the wedding planner of small things that needed to be done. My dad left to go pick up the programs at the printing shop and my mom took Shane to eat breakfast.
"Okay guys , here's the plan. We need to get everything done so when Jamaica gets here she won't have anything to worry about." The wedding planner says.

"Ryan and Christian , could you go tell the guards that I want them at squares 1,3 and 8." Ryan and Christian nod and walk out of the room.
"Wait what guards?" I say completely confused.
"Grayson, you are marrying Jamaica, her album just hit #2 on the top charts and she just was on the cover of People, plus this is an outside wedding there's bound to be some crashes." The wedding planner assures me.
"Okay uh , Rylee , Christian and Grayson. The cake will be here any minute , it's about twenty pounds. You need to help Buddy get it to where Jamaica wants it."
Of course our cake was 20 pounds , Jamaica loves sweets, and she loves loves loves Carlo's bakery. I'm just surprised Carlo's came to Long Valley from Hoboken.
*** Jamaica's POV
Once my make-up and hair was done it was time to head to the bridal suite at the venue. I get a call on the phone, it's Grayson.
"Hello." I say wondering why he would be calling me.
"It's supposed to be 45* " he says with a chuckle in his voice.
"We'll just have to freeze." I say gigging a little.
"Your cake is could literally kill someone if it fell on someone." Grayson says.
"Go big or go home." I say.
"Anyways did you know we have guards?" Grayson asks.
"I asked Larry to make sure nobody would ruin our day." I say.
"Trust me everything will be perfect." Grayson says.
"I know, I have to go, I have to come and supervise that everything is getting done right." I say.
"Eye eye captain." Grayson says.

I hang up and realize we're driving up the driveway to the venue. We get out and walk to the bridals suite and find my wedding planner.
"Big day! Are you ready?" Larry asks. "As ready as I'll ever be!" I say smiling and sitting down.
"It's 10 what do you need from me?" I ask.
"The only thing you need to do before your guests get here is walk around check everything and get ready." Larry says with a smile.

I first check the where the ceremony will be and make sure everything is in place. Next I go to the barn and make sure all 110 place cards are in place. Everyone had a specific spot. I read the place cards and make sure everyone's name are spelled right.
"Okay I thought I said to put Tamera by Tamar Braxton and to put them away from the windows." I say to Larry. "I'll get that rearranged." Larry says writing something down in his planner. Everything else seemed to be fine. It was 12pm and I made my way back to the bridal suite. My videographer and photographer walk in. "L
"Okay what are your orders?" They ask. I hand them a list.

"I also want a picture of the ceremony and barn empty." I say to the photographer. I look at the videographer.
"I want everything." He nods his head and they both go out to start their jobs. "Okay guys the harpest starts playing at 3." I say to all of the bridesmaids in the room.
"We've got 3 hours to get dressed and be ready for showtime." I say.

Every detail must be perfect for the big day, but what about the people and their secrets?