Chapter/27/: Dolan Clan +3

"Last one! Ready one... two... three.." My doctor says. Baby cries fill the room.
"Congrats." Grayson says holding one twin. She's so beautiful, light brown eyes, with blue flecks, dark brown hair with a tight curl to it, she looks like, him. Soon I was handed the other beauty, light brown eyes, with golden sparks, dark brown hair, that's pin straight. I have a, family.

**Brooke's POV ***
Cries fill the room. I immediately lay my head back.
"That was terrible!" I say miserably. Ethan was handed our baby.
"But it was all worth it." I say as I'm handed my , baby girl. She was so adorable, dirty blonde hair, green eyes. Absolutely perfect.

**Jamaica's POV ***
Everyone was finally out of my room, my girls were sleeping and it was just me and Grayson.
"Which ones which." He says starring over towards the twins. I got up and walked to the curly headed twins bed. "She is Gem Bailey." I laugh and run my hand around her head.
"And this, is Jewel Marie." I laughed kissing her cheek.
"How do you know." He says smiling down at them.
"I know." I said. And I did know. I know them, already, I can tell them apart.

They're here, a couple more days in the hospital and then back to hiding the secrets away.