Chapter/30/: Limits

"It's my fault I distracted her when she was trying to take her pills." I say with my head in my hands.
"Grayson. It's not your fault and it's not her fault either, she's going to be fine." My mom says rubbing my back.
"Yeah I hope you're right." I say , with my legs shaking.

Hours Later

"Mr.Dolan, please follow me." A nurse with a gray clipboard says.
My mom and I follow her to a room.
"She's asleep right now she just needs a break. From what I understand , she's been through too much. She's only 5'2" and she's been in a nearly fatal car accident and then a few years later she carries and delivers twins? This is not good for her. She's fragile now. If she wants any more kids , wait a couple months. But not too long , in a couple years she may be enable to do some things she loves." The nurse says as us three gaze at her.
I nod and go sit down beside her bed.
"Mom, she's only 24." I say trying not to cry.
"I know Gray." She says softly from behind me.
"She's so active and energetic and the fact that she might not have the ability to walk for longer than 20 minutes by the time she's 30 , hurts me." I say rubbing my thumb in circles on her fragile hand.
"Celebrate her life now then. Let her do everything she's wanted to do. Take her everywhere she wants to go. Let her do it now." My mom says.
"I will." I say staring a her innocent , sleeping face.