Chapter/15/: Christmas Surprise

I walked down the long hallway leading to the door to my office. I get in and shut the door and quickly kick off my heels. I had just went to Soho and bought a lot of bags and purses for the "Winter Bag Haul" section in my article for January.
It was December 22nd , my last day in the office before I took my Christmas vacation. I had everything done for my article in Runways January issue. I just had to wait for the photographer on floor 3 to email me the pictures of all the bags I just got. I sat down at my desk and rubbed my baby belly.
"Two or three more months babies, you'll be here , mommy and daddy can't wait." I say looking down at my stomach. Tomorrow me and Grayson were going to drive down to Long Valley and visit his parents to tell them that we are having twins.

*Next Day*
We arrived at the Dolan household around 7:30pm. We walk in and Mrs.D has dinner already on the table. I walk in and greet his parents , Ethan and pregnant Brooke.
"Don't take this the wrong way but you're really, well , big compared to Brooke considering you both are the same amount of weeks." Mrs.Dolan says.
I look at Grayson and he walks into the dining room.
"well mom what's new anything exciting in ole Long Valley?" He asks taking his seat.

Everyone was almost done with dinner when I grab Grayson's hand under the table and nod my head at him.
"So is everyone excited for the baby shower?" Grayson asked. Me and Brooke are throwing a giant baby shower in the beginning of January. "Yes! I'm so excited! I'm buying cribs for both of your babies for here when you guys visit." Mrs. Dolan practically screams.
"Oh I'm sorry I don't think that's going to work." I say looking over at Grayson. Mrs.Dolan's smile fades.
"I think your going to need 3, ma." Grayson says quietly.
Her eyebrows furrowed.
"What do you ..." She begins to say before she realizes what Grayson just said to her.
"oh my gosh Grayson, Jamaica, youre having ... twins!" She shrieked in excitement. Ethan choked on his food , Brooke swallowed her food that was in her mouth and she burst into a big smile, Mr. Dolans eyes widened as he chewed his food. "Yep , another set of Dolan twins." I say.

Double the trouble , double the grins , double the secrets when you're blessed with twins.