Jack Johnson (cute)

Jack's POV

I woke up to find myself in my bed all alone and cold. I looked at the time and it was 4:26am. Where's Y/N....?

I groaned as I got up. I walked across the room to the master bathroom and knocked on the door. "Y/N?" I asked. "Are you in there??"

I slowly opened the door to find no one there. I groaned as I walked out of my room. I heard shouts from the TV downstairs. I walked downstairs and into the living room to find Y/N on the couch, asleep, with the TV on Orange Is The New Black. I chuckled as I walked over to her then shut the TV off. I picked her up, bridal style and brought her upstairs. I laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead, tucking her in.

Your POV

I felt someone moving me and I opened my eyes. To my surprise, I was in my room, instead of the living room. "Hey baby." I heard Johnson whisper. "You should go back to sleep." I heard him say in a quiet voice as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"You fell asleep on the couch downstairs, watching Orange Is The New Black." He said, chuckling.

"Sorry I was just really awake and I just wanted to do something. And I didn't want to wake you." I said, in a tired whisper.

"it's okay." Jack said as he kissed my cheek. "Just go to sleep alright?"

"Okay babe."

"Night beautiful."

"Night Johnson." I said as I fell back asleep.