Bad Day (Jack Gillinsky)

Word Count: 279

Type Of Imagine: Cute

I continued laying on my bed, staring at the wall. I heard the door open, knowing it was my boyfriend Jack I didn't move a muscle. I felt the weight of the bed shift, telling me that Jack got into bed . I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. I tuned my head to face him, inhaling his comforting aroma. "Bad day?" he asked me. I nodded. "awe babe." he said then kissed my temple. "What happened at work today?" I asked.

I shook my head, "I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"I understand." he said. "How about we watch some movies, eat some ice cream, and cuddle?" he asked.

I smiled slightly, "I'd like that." I spoke. He kissed my forehead saying that he'll be right back then left the room. I stayed in bed and looked through Netflix trying to find a movie to watch. Jack walked back in and said, "Did you choose a movie yet?" He asked. I shook my head. "How about the vow?" he asked, "You love that movie." he said.

"You don't mind watching a chick flick?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Anything for by princess." he said then kissed my cheek. I smiled then put on The Vow. Jack handed me a spoon and opened a pint of my favorite ice cream. I took a spoon full and ate it. Jack wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. "I love you." he said.

"I love you more." I said.

"Impossible." he said. I looked up at him and kissed him passionately, smiling into the kiss.