FuckBoy (Jack Gillinsky)

Word Count: 625
Type Of Imagine: Cute

I stood at my locker, grabbing the binders and notebooks that I needed for my classes. I heard a bunch of laughter then looked to my left to see the all the popular, mean girls flirting with the fuckboys of the school. Madison Beer, the main mean girl was flirting with Jack Gillinsky, the guy who every girl wants, well except for me. 

Jack and I used to be friends when we were younger. He was so sweet and funny then I even had a crush on him for a long time. But then once we stepped into high school, he changed.. a lot. He became the schools number one fuckboy. Everyone wanted to date him... or just fuck him.... Something like that. Then I stopped having a crush on him. 

I closed my locker, rolling my eyes, then started to walk to my next class. I sat down at my seat in teh back corner of the room. I heard laughter then saw someone sit next to me. I turned my head to see Jack. i rolled my eyes, looking back at the board. "Cmon don't be like that." he whispered as our teacher started to teach. 

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, raising my hand. 

"I don't know, can you?" my teacher said. 

"May I?" I asked, annoyed. 

"Yes, you may." she said. 

"May I go too?" Jack asked right before I walked out the door. 

"Yea go." our teacher said then Jack walked up behind me. "are you following me or something?" i asked, getting annoyed.

"No." he said. "Why would I... be following you??" Jack said, being cocky. I was about to walk into the girls bathroom until I felt someone grab my wrist then pull me into a dark room. Once the door closed the light turned on and I saw that Jack was standing in front of me, and we were standing in a janitors closet. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" i yelled, pissed, and then reaching for the doorknob. Jack grabbed my wrist and then said "Shhhh unless you wanna be caught." he said. 

"Well you're about to rape me so yea! I kinda want to get caught." I said, getting annoyed. 

"I'm not raping you." he said, "I just wanted to talk." 

"About what?" I said, crossing my arms. 

"you." he said. "Why don't you like me?" he asked.

"Uhhhhhh...." I said, "Because you're a fuckboy." I said in a 'duhhh' tone.

"Don't girls like fuckboys?" 

"uhhh, not me." I said. "They're so annoying."

"Then what boys do you like?" he asked. 

"not that it's any of your business,  but I like sweet, funny guys." I said.

"But... that's like the old Jack..." he said. 

"Yea..." i said quietly. 

"So you don't like the new me." He said, sounding a bit disapointed. 

"No I don't," I said, sighing, "I miss the old you, Jack. Why did you change?"

"For you." he muttered. 

"Me?" I asked, confused. What the fuck does he mean? "What do you mean by... me?" 

"I changed for you." he said, putting his hands into his pockets. "I've liked you since Kindergarten and you never liked me so I changed into a.. well... this boy I am now, because I thought that girls like this kinda stuff so I thought it was a chance to get you to like me."

"Jack...." I said, "I've liked you since kindergarten too, well... until you changed."

"Well what if I change back?" he asked, looking into my eyes. 

"Well..." i said, "I'd like that." I said. Jack looked into my eyes then smiled. 

*3 months later*

Jack and I have been dating for almost three months, and it's been the best three months ever. 

A/N: Part 2?