Video Game (Nash Grier)

Word Count:238

Type Of Imagine: Cute

I walked into the living room to see Nash sitting on the couch, playing Call Of Duty. I sat down next to him and he said, "Hey ba- Oh shit." he said as he got shot from another player and died. He paused the game and wrapped his arms around me. "hello babe." he said.

"Hey." I said, smiling. Nash pulled me closer to him and put me on his lap, causing me to giggle. "What about Call Of Duty?" i asked.

"What about it?" he asked, playing with my hair.

"You aren't going to play it anymore?" I asked.

"Nah, you're more important than some video game." he said then kissed my nose, causing me to scrunch it up which caused him to chuckle. "now," he said, "What do you wanna do?" he asked. I shrugged. "Cuddle?" he asked. I nodded, smiling. He laid down and pulled me into his arms and close to him. I smiled as he wrapped a blanket around us. I played with his long hair, combing my hands through it. He chuckled. "You're like a lion." i said. "Your hair looks like a mane of a lion." I said, laughing.

"Rawr." he said, causing me to laugh even more. He kissed my cheek and said, "You're so cute." causing me to blush. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as he played with my hair.

A/N: Short imagine sorry.