Ghost (Jack Johnson)

A/N: This may be a weird chapter... this was a challenge from my friend peacegirl5016 you should all go follow her btw

I just moved into my new apartment and everything was unpacked except for my room. I walked down the hall and into my room. I put on some music, with my speaker, and Air by Shawn Mendes came on. I sang along as I unpacked a box. I heard a new voice sing along, and I stopped singing instantly. I walked over to my phone and shut it off. I heard the voice still singing along.... "Hello?" I asked. 

"Cmon why'd you stop it." I heard the voice... it was from behind me. I turned around to see a short-ish boy with blond hair and blue eyes. "Ooooo" he made a ghost noise, "you can't see meeee." 

"What are you talking about?" i asked confused. "You're standing right in front of me... How do I not see you?" I asked.

"Wait." He said, his voice was serious, "you can see me?" he asked.

"Of course I can, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Because..." he said as he looked away. "I'm a ghost..." he said as he looked back up at me.

"G-ghost?" I asked, "Is this some sort of prank?" I asked, annoyed with all this non-sense. "Now please get out of my apartment." 

"It's not a prank." he said as he put his hand out. "See look, try to hold my hand." I gave him a confused look and shook my head, saying, "I can't believe this." I took my hand out, trying to hold his hand, but it just went straight through. I looked up at him. 

"Hey." he said, "I'm Jack.. and I'm a ghost." he said, introducing himself. I looked at him more seriously then noticed what was going on, he was telling the truth... he was a.. ghost...

A/N: part two maybe?

Did you guys like this imagine.. again it was a challenge sorta thing from my friend so... don't judge, haha. 

Anyways make sure you follow peacegirl5016 on WattPad and check out her stories because she's a fabulous flop.