Saddening Introduction (Jack Gillinsky)

"Hey babe." Jack said as I walked up to him.

"Hey." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What do you has planned for today?" I asked.

"Want to go swimming?" He asked.

"We did that yesterday." I said frowning. "Can we do something different??"

"Would you like to walk through the park??" He asked, holding my hand in his, intwining both of our fingers. I nodded and smiled. "That's perfect." I said. He placed a kiss on my temple then started walking. I held his hand tightly and walked along with him.

Not after a long while, a little girl came up to us with a small yellow flower in her hand. "Oh hello little one." I said as I squatted down to be at her height.

"Hello." She said, her voice was adorable, perfect match for such an adorable little girl.

"Are you lost?" Jack asked as he squatted down next to me.

"Uh... Kinda." She said giggling

"Here," I said as I put my hand out, "let's go find your mom okay?"

"Okay." She said.

She nodded and held my hand. I stood up and we walked to the playground. I noticed a worried looking mother asking people something I couldn't really make out. "M'am?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Are you missing something?" Jack asked, gesturing towards the little girl.

"Oh Katherine!" She said as she picked her up. "Thank you two so much." She said.

"It was no problem." I said smiling wide.

"YO JACK! IS THAT YOU?" I heard a boy scream. Jack and I turned around and saw a crowd of three boys. I looked up at Jack and asked, "do you know them??"

Jack didn't say anything, and his facial expression confused me. It looked as if he did know them or maybe didn't want to see them. I don't know which one...

"Oh hey." Jack said as he let go of my hand and put it on my back. Which I don't know why...

The three boys walked up to us and they all looked at me. "Oooo who's this pretty lady?" The tall older brown haired one said.

"This is Y/N, my uh......" Jack said. I stood there waiting for him to introduce me as his girlfriend. I looked up at him and he wasn't looking at me. He looked straight at the boys and I turned my head to look at them too. "My friend." Jack said. My heart shattered.

What? Why would he call me that....?

"Y/N, this is Cameron, Nash and Matthew." Jack introduced me to the boys and I put on a fake smile as I shook each one of their hands.

"Well we should get going. It was nice seeing you." Cameron said as he gave Jack a bro hug.

"You too." Jack said as he put his hand on my back and started walking. After we were far away from the guys I turned around to face him. "What was that?" I asked quite coldly, my eyes about to explode with tears

"Calm down baby..." He said.

"What? I'm just your friend. You shouldn't call me that." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Y/N..." He said as he held my hands. I looked down at our hands.

"You're breaking up with me now aren't you?" I asked.

"What?" Jack asked.

"You heard me." I said. "You call me your friend. It's not soon until you leave me." I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Y/N...." He said. "Baby please listen to me." He finished saying as he used his thumb to wipe my tears away.

I looked up to him, with tears streaming down my cheeks. "What?" I breathed out.

"I'm sorry I called you my friend." He said. "It's just..." He said and looked away.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to call you my ex girlfriend one day so I call you my friend to the guys..." He said quietly.

"Jack..." I said, sighing.

"I love you so much I'm sorry..." He said.

"I love you too." I said as he pulled me into his arms. I looked up to him. "Can you call me your girlfriend from now on?" I asked.

"Of corse Y/N" he said as he kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and it was perfect. I felt as my legs turned into jelly and I was in pure happiness.

"Let's walk some more." I breathed as we pulled away.

"Nah." He said. "Let's kiss some more." He finished saying right before he crashed his lips with mine, giving me another, long, passionate kiss.