No Goodbye? (Cameron Dallas)

After my parents got the tickets for our flight, my parents, sister and I sat down in chairs, waiting for the plane. I felt my phone vibrate again. I took my phone out of my pocket then looked at my my phone to see Cameron trying to call me again. I sighed. I didn't want to talk to him because we got into a fight last night... and I was trying to avoid him... 

*Flashback*

I heard the front odor finally open. I looked at the clock beside me, it was past midnight. Cameron has been arriving home super late every night for this whole week. He never told me why he arrives home so late, he always said it was "Nothing" but it had to be something if he arrived home so late... sometimes drunk.

I stood up as Cameron entered the room. "Why are you home so late?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"It's nothing." Cam said. 

I rolled my eyes then scoffed. "You always say that!" I said. "It has to be something if you arrive home at 2 in the morning."

"It's nothing Y/N" He said again. 

"Cameron Alexander Dallas." I said sternly.

"I was at meetings!" Cameron said, raising his voice.

"SO YOU GET DRUNK AT MEETINGS?!?!?" I asked.

"What the hell are you talking about???" He asked throwing his hands up into the air.

"TUESDAY NIGHT!" I yelled at him. "YOU CAME HOME DRUNK, I HEARD YOU STUMBLE INTO THE ROOM ADN I COULD SMELL THE ALCOHOL IN YOUR BREATH AND CLOTHES AND THE NEXT MORNING YOU WERE HUNGOVER!!"

"SO WHAT?" He asked me, yelling. "MY MANAGER LET US DRINK A BIT TO CALM US DOWN FROM THE STRESS!"

"As much as I know you might as well be sleeping with another girl behind my back." i spat.

"MAYBE I AM!" he yelled at me. "You're such an annoying ass bitch." He muttered at me. I looked up at him, tears brimming at my eyes. I grabbed my suitcase then threw some clothes inside. "Babe...." he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off, zipping the suitcase up, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I didn't mean it." he said. I shook my head then walked out of the room and downstairs, leaving the house. 

*flashback over*

I stared at my phone... there was over 70 missed calls from Cameron and over 130 messages from him. I sighed. He called me once again. I sighed then stared at it. When the call ended he texted me... again. 

Cameron😍💘😘: Nash just told me that you're going on a trip..... without saying goodbye?😞

My heart broke as I read the text. "mom I can't go on this trip.... I'm sorry." i said. "I have to go talk to Cameron." She sighed then nodded, understanding. I grabbed  my suitcase then ran outside, getting into a taxi, telling them the address of my home to bring me there. Once I arrived there I grabbed my suitcase, running out of the taxi then into Cam and My house. I dropped the suitcase by the doorway then ran into the living room trying to find Cameron. He wasn't there so I ran into the kitchen and saw Cameron looking through the fridge. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, from behind. "Hey Y/N," he said, then gasped, "Y/N!!!!" He yelled then turned around and picked me up. "I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry" he said. 

"It's okay." I said then kissed his cheek, "Can we forget about all this?"

Cam nodded then kissed me passionately, "you mean the world to me." he said. "I don't ever want to have an argument with you ever again." he said. "It scares me to think about the idea of loosing you."

"Don't worry." i said, "I'm not going anywhere." i spoke, causing Cameron to smile wide.

A/N: do you guys like happy endings my imagines or no?