Nurse (Shawn Mendes)

As I walked into my little condo, I dropped my purse on to the floor then sighed. "babe is that you?" I heard my husband's voice say as I shut the door shut to stop the snow and cold get into the house. "Yea." I said in a tired voice. I saw him walk up to me as I took off my shoes. Shawn walked up to me then helped me take off my coat. 

"Here," Shawn said, "I'll make you some tea okay Y/N??" I nodded. Kian held my hand then brought me to the kitchen. i sat on the stool by the island counter then Shawn made me a cup of tea. He sat down next to me then said, "What happened today?" he asked. 

I work at the hospital in town. I'm one of the head nurses. Meaning I plan the budget and recruiting, making sure the rest of the nurses do their job, evaluate all the nurses, train the inters, fire the nurses that don't do their job, and I have to do these main things and take care of some patients.

"So many things." i said then took a sip of my tea. 

"Awe baby." Shawn said then picked me up, putting me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder then he said, "You're like a superhero." which caused me to chuckle. "It's true!" He said, chuckling ever so slightly, "You save lives!"

"Shawn that's the doctors that save lives." I said, "I'm just a nurse." I sighed. 

"The head nurse." Shawn said, putting emphasis on the word 'head'.

"What a bigggg difference." i said, rolling my eyes.

"It is babe, you do great things." he said. 

"Yea yea whatever." I said. 

"Cmon Y/N, you are the person who keeps all the other nurses in line, makes sure everything is in place, trains inters, and you still have time to come home and be a wonderful wife." Shawn said. "see, you're a superhero." he said, causing me to smile a bit. "There's the smile I love." He said. I smiled even more, blushing a bit. 

"Do you want me to run you a bath?" he asked. 

I shook my head in reply then said, "No thanks Shawn," I spoke, "I just wanna cuddle." I said. Shawn nodded then picked me up, bridal style. He brought me upstairs then put me on our bed. He hovered over me and attacked me with kisses. I giggled as he kissed me more. "Babe that tickles!" I said, laughing. 

"I know it does." Shawn said, hiding his head in the crook of my neck, chuckling, causing me to giggle because it tickled. "I love you." Shawn said, collapsing next to me. I smiled then said, "I love you too babe." Shawn sat up and took off his shirt, throwing it on the ground, then laid back down then said, "You're so beautiful." he whispered into my ear. "And so sweet, loving, caring." Shawn said, then took a deep breath. "Oh. And... alllll mineeee." He said, causing then both of us to laugh. I turned myself to face him and he said, "I'm so glad that you're mine, all all mine." he said. 

I giggled then said, "I'm glad I'm all yours," I spoke, "I love you." I said, laying my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as he said, "I love you more babe." I smiled, sighing. I closed my eyes, then fell asleep.