Hurt (Aaron Carpenter)

I stood there, filled with fury, holding my hands in tight fists. So tight.... My knuckles turned into a pale pale white color.

"Get out Aaron, I never want to see your face ever again." I spat.

"Y/N I didn't mean to get drunk! I didn't mean to kiss her! It was just some kiss that didn't even mean anything!!!" Aaron started to raise his voice.

"It must've meant something when you kissed her like that!" I raised my voice as well.

"IT DIDNT!" Aaron said, now he was screaming and yelling. "I LOVE YOU ANS ONLY YOU! I DIDNT MEAN TO KISS HER. YOU ARE MY WORLD Y/N IM SO SORRY!"

"Get out." I said. "I never want to see you ever again so get out of my house. And out of my life." I said, crying hysterically, with tears streaming down my cheeks, like waterfalls. Aaron looked at me then looked down. He grabbed his keys and did as he was told.

I leaned my back on the wall and cried hysterically, replaying what happened last night over and over again in my head.

*flashback*

I walked into my living room, music blasting, drunk people cheering. I was having a great time until I saw what was happening now on my own couch.

My own boyfriend, of a year, kissing, more like sucking the face off of, Madison Beer....

"AARON!!" I screamed. Aaron quickly pulled away then saw me, making a worried look on his face. "It's not what it looks like baby." He said.

"It sure looks like you were kissing her." I said. "And enjoying it."

"Lemme explain." Aaron said. I stomped out of the room and up to my room. Aaron followed me, closing the door behind him when he walked in, then stood in front of me.

"You kissed her! You cheated on me Aaron ." I said.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO Y/N!" He yelled.

"Don't yell Aaron..." I said. "You know I don't like it when people yell at me."

"WELL I HAVE TO BECAUSE YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME!" He yelled at me.

My hands started to tremble, scared of all this yelling, him cheating on me, loosing him.

*flashback over*

I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. I put my head in my hands as I cried. I took my phone out and went onto Twitter.

@Y/T/N I thought I could trust you.....

I hit the tweet button and got extremely nervous of what his fans would say about me. I got nervous and more and more nervous. I just put my phone away.

*Two Weeks Later*

I was sitting on my bed, watching Netflix, eating ice cream. Cliché I know... I haven't seen or talked to Aaron for about two weeks. I've received so many death threats and hate it's been so hard.

I heard my phone ding as I grabbed it and read the tweet.

@AaronCarpenter: I miss her so much.... I need her.

I couldn't stop myself but tweet something of my own.

@Y/T/N: I miss him so much... I need him.

I clicked the tweet button then instantly got a million replies. But one stood out.

@AaronCarpenter: @Y/T/N is that an original??😂

I smiled a bit as I read the happy emoji at the end, all the good happy memories came back and my heart ached for him.

My phone dinged then I looked at it.

NEW MESSAGE
Aaron❤️: baby I miss you.

I sighed. I didn't know what to do. So I replied back to him.

Y/N: I miss you too Aaron.

Aaron: take me back, please. I love you so much.

Y/N: promise you won't do it ever again??

Aaron: I promise Y/N.

Y/N: I love you❤️

Aaron: I love you more❤️❤️

Aaron is my price, my life savior and the love of my life. And from that day on Aaron and I lived happily ever after.