Babysitting (Cameron Dallas)

My mom was making me babysit my younger brother and his friend for the afternoon. I didn't want to do it alone so I called my boyfriend of two years, Cameron, and asked him if he could join me. Being the best boyfriend ever, he accepted and was here already.

Cameron and I were sitting on the couch, watching a movie called Mean Girls. I laughed as each, well known quote came up and Cam chuckled, playing with my hair like he always does. His arm was around me and I had my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Once the movie ended Cameron moved himself, moving our position as well, and put his head on my lap. "Hello." I giggled, as I ran my hand through his hair, kissing his forehead.

"Hey." he said, then took a pause in his words. "What is your brother Y/B/N and his friend, Y/B/F/N, doing?" he asked.

I shrugged. "lemme go check." i said. Cameron nodded. I took his head off my lap and replaced a pillow there in stead of my lap so Cam would still be comfortable. I walked upstairs to my brother's room and opened the door to see them playing some game including guns, drugs, and stars when you did something wrong. I would be concerned about the drugs but I knew that this was a popular game, and a lot of people play it so I didn't really care.

I went back downstairs and saw Cam in the same position as before. "They're playing some game that's like hit and run, and it involves guns, drugs, and stars when you like.. hurt someone or blew something up." I said as I sat down next to him.

Cameron sat up and scooted closer to me. "Grand Theft Auto?" Cam asked. I shruged, "I have no idea what it's called, sorry."

Cam chuckled as my brother ran in. "Hey Cam, do you know any cheats for GTA??" He asked. Cameron chuckled and said, "Yep, every single one, by heart." pausing before he said 'by heart.' My brother gasped as if he was a crazy fangirl that met One Direction. "CAN YOU SHOW ME?!?!" My brother squealed. Cam laughed then nodded. Cameron left me, and went upstairs to my brother's room to play this... GTA game.

I thought it was only going to take a minute or so, but it's been 15 minutes so I decided to go upstairs and check up on what they were doing. And there I saw Cam, my brother and his friend playing GTA. "Cam?" I asked, "Wanna go watch a movie?" I asked.

"Uh sorry," he said, "can't I'- WHOA YEA!" He managed to get out before changed the subject immediate as five stars came up on the screen. I rolled my eyes as i walked across the hall to my room. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone, scrolling through my social media feeds.

After about half an hour Cameron walked into the room, closing the door behind him on the way in. I didn't want to look up at him. I brought Cam here to help me so I wouldn't get annoyed easily, not to be apart of the annoyance. "babyyy." Cam said, as he sat down next to me on the bed. "i'm sorry." he said as he leaned his head in so it was right next to my neck. He started to kiss my sweet spot, right in between my shoulder and earlobe. I couldn't stay mad at him when he was being like this.

"stop being a tease." I said as I flipped him over onto him back, and I was on top of him. I left pecks on his collarbone, gently grinding on his crotch area. Cameron let out a little moan. "mmmhmm, that's what you get for teasing me." I said as I kissed and sucked on his earlobe. Cameron flipped us over so he was on top then started to take my shirt off. As I sat up to help him, there I saw my bedroom door wide open, my brother's friend just standing there.

"PERVERT!" Cameron yelled as he covered me up. I hid behind him as I put my shirt on nicely. Y/B/F/N replied with, "sorry I just wanted to ask if me and Y/B/N could go to my girlfriend's house."

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but Cameron's girl game is so much better." he said smirking. Cameron quickly put his arms around me and pulled me to him, "She's mine," he said, "no touchy, no looky, no thinky." Cam said. I gigged into his shoulder as Y/B/F/N, put his hands up in the air in surrender, "alright alright," he said. "I'll be on my way if that's okay with you."

"Okay but Y/N is mine." Cameron said. Y/B/F/N nodded and walked away. Cam kissed my cheek and said, "I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too babe."