Neglected (Shawn Mendes)

"Hey babe." My boyfriend,
for 9 months, Shawn said as he arrived back home from his 3 month tour. For his new album. I hugged him tightly inhaling his sweet chocolate and cinnamon scent.

"I missed you so much." I said as I teared up.

"I missed you too babe." He said as he wiped my tears away and kissed the top of my head.

"We should go for dinner tonight." I said.

"Can't sorry." He said.

"Why?" I asked as I frowned.

"I'm hanging out with Nash and all the guys." He said.

"Wait..." I said. "So you have time for the guys but not for me??" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You always hang out with them but not me Shawn..." I said.

"You've been acting up recently. What's going on."

"You don't spend ANY time with me." I said. "It hurts."

"What about that Y/G/F/N?" He asked about your guy friend ever since I was little.

"What about him??" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Don't raise your voice at me." He said. "You always hang out with him instead of me."

"That's different." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"How? And don't roll your eyes at me." He said.

"He's been my best guy friend since preschool." I said.

"What a 'friendship'" he muttered.

"What do you-" I said before I got cut off by Shawn.

"AS MUCH AS I KNOW YOU COULD BE SLEEPING WITH HIM!" Shawn yelled at me.

"YOU ARENT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" I yelled. "HES JUST MY FRIEND. I LOVE YOU BUT YOU DONT SEEM LIKE YOU LOVE ME!" I yelled. Tears were now pouring out of my eyes.

"My fucking God." Shawn swore, then grabbed his keys the left, slamming the door behind him.

I ran up to my room and sat in the corner of the room, crying hysterically.