Voicemail Part 2

Word Count: 391
Type Of Imagine: Sad

Matthew's POV

I have to admit... I missed her. I love her. I went on to twitter once again to see teh photo of Y/N and her friend. I sighed. "I'm such an idiot." i said. "I have to go back to her... I have to get her back." I said. 

I drove to Y/N's house then knocked on her door. But to my surprise, the door just opened. I walked in. "Y/N?" I yelled. "Baby... where are you?" I asked. 

Your POV

"Y/N?" I heard Matt's voice say as my vision became blurry. I must be going crazy. "Baby... where are you?" I heard his voice again. Oh my god.... that's Matt! With every ounce of energy I had, I crawled to the door, opening it. "Matt." I croaked. 

I felt so weak that my eyelids were starting to close. Then all of a sudden my bedroom door flew open and there I saw him.... Matt. He was standing there, looking at me. "BABY NO!" He yelled, running over to me and putting me in his arms. 

"you're okay." he said. "You're gonna be okay baby." he said, kissing my forehead. i shook my head, knowing I wasn't gonna survive this. 

"I'm sorry." I said, crying. 

"baby no..." he said, sobbing. "Don't leave me... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" he said. "I have so many things to say." I shook my head. "I love you baby don't leave me." he cried, grabbing his phone. "I'm gonna call 911, fight for me baby please." 

"I love you...." I said. "I'm sorry I broke my promise." I whispered.

"It's okay. It's okay." he said. "Look at me." he said, cupping my chin with his hand, tilting my head to face him. "No matter what happens, I'll always love you no matter what." he said. "Just remember that okay?" he asked, I nodded, weakly. "I need you to know that I love you... and I'll never forget about you." he said. 

As the paramedics ran into the room, I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath. 

Matthew's POV

"NO!" I yelled. "Y/N COME BACK TO ME!" I yelled, "PLEASE BABY." I said, shaking her. "come back." I said, sobbing. 

She was gone... I'll never see that beautiful smile again. I'll never hear her laugh again... I'll never be able to hold her ever again....