Surprise? Part 2

Word Count: 568
Type of Imagine: THE FEELS

I walked to the door and opened it to see Cameron standing there in the snow, at my doorway. "Cam..." I breathed out.

"Y/N" he said, "I finally found you... it's really you." he said as he placed his hand on my cheek. I craved for his touch for the past four years. I leaned my head into his hand. Cam hugged me tightly and said, "I love you, I still do" he spoke, his voice breaking. I hugged back, craving for more of him. "You look great." He said, staring at me. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. "Hey Y/N are you alright over there?" Nash yelled from the living room where him, Shawn and Alexander was.

"Yea I'm fine, I'll be back in a few!" I yelled back. I looked back at Cameron sand said, "you're covered in snow, get in here." Cameron walked in and I closed the door.

"Who was it?" he blurted out.

"Who was who?" I asked.

"The guy you fell in love with..... the reason why you broke up with me." Cameron asked. I looked away. "Did he hurt you?" Cameron asked as he held my hand. I shook my head.

"MOMMY LOOK AT WHAT UNCLE SHAWN GOT ME!" Alexander yelled.

"mommy?" Cameron asked, in a whisper. "Oh... you have a family.... ." he said then opened the door. "sorry.. and Merry Christmas." he said.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" Alexander said then ran up to me. I picked him up and Cameron looked at me. "Who's this?" Alexander asked.

"Alexander...." I said, "This is daddy." Cameron looked at me with wide eyes, "I have a son?" he asked. I nodded. Alexander hugged him and said, "Hi my name is Alexander."

"And you named him after me?" Cameron asked, I nodded, tears filling up my eyes. I watched as Cameron looked down at Alexander and kissed his temple. I cried silently as I looked at what could've been mine.

"Alexander let's go play with your toy truck." Shawn said as he walked in and picked up Alexander, bringing him back to the living room. Cameron and I sat down on the second step of the staircase. Cameron looked at me and said, "How is this possible?" he asked me.

"Remember when I broke up with you?" I said.

Cameron nodded. "It was the worst day of my life, seeing you leave me like that." he said, tearing up.

"I said, I fell in love with someone else...." I said. "But i didn't, I was pregnant and I didn't want to ruin your life, I didn't want to put your career in jeopardy." I said, I held at Cameron's hand then continued, "I've only love you, my whole life... I've only fallen in love with one person and that was you." I said.

"I love you Y/N" he said. "I never stopped loving you. You've never been off my mind, you've always been there... keeping me strong." he said.

"I love you too Cameron." I said.

"Can we get back together?" he asked, looking into my eyes with hope, "We can have the family that you've always dreamed of." he said. I smiled, nodding. "I'd like that idea." I said. Cameron hugged me tightly before he kissed me passionately. "I never want to loose you again." he said, placing his hand on my cheek when we broke the kiss. I smiled. "You won't, I promise." I said.

A/N: Merry Christmas! How are you guys celebrating Christmas?