Please (Cameron Dallas)

"You're killing me here babe." Cameron spoke. I continued to sit on the bed, watching tv. Cameron held my hand but I quickly snatched it away from him and continued to watch tv. "you haven't talked to me sense I dunno since I got back from tour. I didn't even get a hello... or anything for that matter." Cameron spoke, then took a deep breath. I continued to watch tv and then Cameron said, "Please, something, anything... maybe the reason why you won't even talk to me??" He said.

I turned my head to look at him then I sighed. "Explain all the photos of you and this Rachel Bentley." I spoke.

"We're just friends Y/N" he spoke.

"You had a whole fucking photoshoot with.... just a friend?" I asked him, standing up from the bed. "With a bunch of kissing... while you were on 'tour'." I spoke, air-quoting the word tour.

"I was on tour." cameron said.

"SO you just normally have photoshoots with, 'just friends' in the middle of tour??" I asked him, air quoting just friends. Cam stood up from the bed then walked over to be in front of me. "enough with the fucking air quotes Y/N" he spoke. "And we had a week and a half off so my manager decided to do a photoshoot and I could bring a friend." He explained.

"That makes it soon much better." I spoke in a sarcastic voice. "You had a break in the middle of tour and you failed to mention it to me, you failed to tell me anything about this break or photo shoot, your own fiancé." I spoke.

"It wasn't really a break..." he spoke.

"Great now you keep changing stories." i spoke, "so believable." I said. "Might as well just be cheating on me." I said, tearing up.

"Babe." he said, taking a deep breath, holding my hands. "I'm not cheating on you." He spoke. I looked down, a tear running down my cheek. Cameron cupped my chin with his hand and tilted my head up and said, "I love you Y/N, and only you." he spoke, tearing up. "It hurts me to know that you think that I would ever cheat on you. I love you and only you Y/N and nothing, and no one will ever change my mind." He said. Cam put his forehead on mine and said, "I love you."

"i love you too." I spoke, sniffling.

"I promise that I will never ever cheat on you." he spoke, "That I will love you and only you no matter what happens." I felt his strong arms wrap around me and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

A/N: This didn't turn out like I wanted it to :(