Four (Matthew Espinosa)

Word Count: 728

Type of Imagine: The feelsssss

I looked at the clock on the wall beside me. It was 4:00AM. I looked back down on my laptop on the desk. I ran my hands through my hair, groaning. I heard the two big sliding doors of the den in front of me open. I looked up and saw my husband Matt. I sighed, looking back down at my laptop. The screen was just my home screen. I heard Matt's heavy footsteps come closer to me. I could feel his presence beside me. He squatted down and held my wrist, taking my hand away from my face. He held my hand and said, "I'm sorry." he said.

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"Y/N no just talk to me." he said. I stared at the home screen. "I don't want you to go to sleep mad at me. I don't want you to sit here all night mad at me.... Please Y/N, talk to me." he said. "I didn't mean it."

~FlashBack~

I heard the heavy front door slam closed. I walked downstairs from the nursery and towards the front door. I saw Matt standing there, with a bottle of beer in his hand, leaning agains the wall so he wouldn't loose balance and fall. "babeeeeee." he said, throwing his hands up in the air, as well as the bottle he was holding causing some alcohol to fall out of it. "Matt what the hell." i spat taking the bottle of beer. I ran to the kitchen and poured it out into the sink and threw the bottle away. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!?" He yelled at me. "THAT COST ME A GOOD FIVE DOLLARS!" he yelled.

"stop." i said, trying to stay calm.

"STOP WHAT?" he yelled at me, pushing me against the wall. "WHAT DO I NEED TO STOP??"

"you need to stop getting drunk Matt." i said, "YOU NEED TO STOP GOING TO SOME BAR AND LEAVING YOUR WIFE AND NEWBORN BABY ALL ALONE AT NIGHT MATTHEW." I yelled. "that's what you need to stop."

"I HAVE STRESSFUL DAYS OF WORK I DESERVE SOME ALCOHOL TO TAKE THE EDGE OFF!" He yelled, "UNLIKE YOU, NEWS FLASH, STAY AT HOME MOM ISN'T A REAL JOB!" he yelled.

"AT LEAST I TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD." I yelled.

"I HAVE TWO JOBS AND I'M STRESSED OUT ENOUGH. I DIDN'T WANT THIS PATHETIC BABY!" He yelled at me. I stared into his eyes, my heart breaking even more every second, "y-you don't mean that." I said, stuttering. Then I felt a strong stinging sensation on my cheek, causing me to turn my head. I put my hand on my cheek and Matt said, "yes I do." he spoke then stomped upstairs. I fell to the ground and I cried hysterically. He doesn't mean it.... he can't.

I ran upstairs and into the nursery. I picked up Y/C/N and cradled him. "momma loves you." I whispered. "I love you so much." I said as tears streamed down my cheeks. I grabbed his favorite toy and brought him downstairs to the home office/library. I put him in the little cradle I had for him in there and kissed his forehead, covering him with his soft blanket and putting his stuffed duck next to him. I sat in the chair and stared at my laptop screen.

~Flashback Over~

"Y/N please..... I didn't mean it, I didn't mean anything I love our baby and I love you and nothing can change that." he said. I turned my head and looked at him with my red, puffy eyes. "Just go away." I said. "Just leave me and Y/C/N alone." i spoke.

"I can't sleep knowing that I hurt you." he said as he put his hand on the cheek that he slapped me on, caressing it with his thumb. "I love you and I'm sorry." he said. I shook my head and said, "Just leave us alone...." I spoke, my voice breaking again.

"babe...." He breathed out. "please just... come to bed. I'm sorry okay?" he said, tears forming at his eyes. "I'll sleep on the couch, but you need your rest." he said.

"For what?" I asked, "I have no job, I have no right to get drunk." I said.

"baby please...." he said.

"just go." I said.

"ba-" he said but I cut I'm off saying, "No stop. go away, get away from me... please." Matt got up and left the room.

A/N: Part two??