Secret (Jack Gillinsky)

"Jack." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me, attacking me with kisses as I laid in bed. Jack chuckled as he continued to attack me with kisses, tickling me. "Jack." I said, giggling as I wrapped my legs around him. He stopped then came up to me. "I love you." he said, as he used his finger to comb my hair behind my ear.

"I love you too." I said, staring into his eyes, "But Jack... what about Madison?" I asked.

"What about her?" He asked.

"You're cheating on her, with me." I sighed.

"Well I'm only 'dating' her because my manager says it'll give me more popularity for our music." he said. "But, I. Love. You." he said, kissing my nose.

"But it hurts because we can't go our on dates," I said as I sat up, "like a normal couple." i said, sighing. 

"Y/N, we'll be able to do that eventually, at least we can cuddle." he said.

"While all the curtains and blinds are closed and my house is all awkwardly dark." I said. Jack put his arm around me then said, "I love you Y/N, not Madison." 

"At least she gets to hold your hand in public and go on dates and you can kiss her in public." I said.

"I have no control over that though, my manager controls all that." Jack said, "he even sets up our dates and when we hold hands and if we coincidentally run into each other." Jack said.

"All I want is a normal relationship Jack." I sighed, "But you can't give me that."

"Babe." he said.

"I'm sorry Jack, but I've fought and I'm giving up hope." I said, "I don't like how we have to hide from your fans and have this secret relationship. It's too stressful knowing you're just walking around and kissing some other girl who everyone ships you with." I said.

"Y/N we can get through this." Jack said, holding my hands. "Please tell me you aren't saying what I think you're saying." he spoke, his voice breaking. I stood up, letting go of his hands and walked to my door. "baby, cmon." he said, "We can fight through this, we can work through this and we can eventually be able to kiss and hold hands and go on dates in public." he said. 

I opened the door then said, "I'm sorry Jack." I spoke, tearing up, "We're over." I said. Jack stood up and walked over to me, reaching out to hold my hand but I took it away from him. "Sorry." I said, looking down. 

"Don't do this." he said, "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too." I said ,"But we're over, I'm sorry."

A/N: Kinda crappy chapter, sorry guys I'm going though some writer's block.