Surprise? (Cameron Dallas)

A/N: How is your Christmas going so far? What did you get for Christmas?

Word Count: 626
Type of Imagine: THE FEELSSSSSS

*Flashback*

"Y/N babe please." Cameron pleaded, as his tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I just don't feel the same anymore." I said, looking down. Cameron held my hands then looked up at me, "Please." he pleaded. "Stay... with me. I love you." he said.

I shook my head and let go of his hands. "I'm sorry Cameron... we just.. we can't be together anymore." I said then walked out of the house. Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, crashing his lips onto mine. I cried, knowing this would be the last kiss of ours. I looked up at him when the kiss was over. "Please tell me I wasn't the only one who still felt the spark," Cameron said. I felt the spark but I couldn't be with him anymore. I got out of his grip and walked out of the house, I got into my car and sobbed.

*flashback over*

It's been almost four and a half years since I broke up with Cameron. The first month he would call and text me everyday. I got to the point where I changed my number. I told him that I broke up with him because I fell in love with someone else, yet he still fought for me. I broke up with him because I was pregnant. I didn't want him to know because I didn't want to ruin his chance at a good life, his change of a good career.

"Mommy!" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see my four year old son.... Alexander. Yes, I named him after Cameron, his middle name was Alexander. "IT'S CHRISTMAS! SANTA CAME!" he cheered. I smiled as he dragged me out of bed. He brought me downstairs and to the Christmas tree. He sat down and started to open presents. I heard the doorbell ring and I said, "I'll be right back honey, it's probably just uncle Nash and Uncle Shawn." Alexander nodded and I stood up. I walked to the front door then opened it to see Nash and Shawn. I gave them a hug and said "Merry Christmas," and invited them inside. They walked up to Alexander and handed him a few more presents. I sat down on the couch, in between them and they handed me a few presents too. "We brought a few." Nash said.

"One's from Taylor, another from Nash, another from me, another from Aaron, one from LOX, and one from the Jacks......" Shawn said.

"I'll open those later." I said, putting them on the coffee table. "How have you guys been?" I asked.

"Pretty good." Nash sand Shawn said.

"And the boys?" I asked.

"They're all good... " Nash said.

"Except for Cameron." Shawn said, then Nash slapped his arm. "But it's true!" Shawn said. I sighed.

"Who's Cameron?" Alexander asked. "Can I call him uncle Cameron??" he asked. I shook my head and said, "You don't need to," I spoke. "It's not like you'll meet him any time soon." i said then stood up, walking into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and sighed. Shawn walked into the room and put his hand on my shoulder, turning me around. "When are you going to let him meet his dad?" he asked. I shook my head. "Shawn please." I said.

"Sorry." he apologized then I heard the doorbell. I looked at Shawn and he shrugged. I looked over at Nash in the other room and he shrugged then went back to playing with Alexander. I walked to the door and opened it to see Cameron standing there in the snow, at my doorway. "Cam..." I breathed out.

A/N: Part 2 is coming soon!

Happy holidays!