It's Okay (Jack)

WC: 388

TOI: Sad

I sat in the hospital bedroom, staring at my husband in the bed in front of me. He looked at me, with his eyelids clearly heavy, drooping down, about to cover his eyes. "Hey, you should get some sleep okay?" I said. Jack shook his head. I sighed before I said, "It's okay, I'll be here when you wake up." I spoke. jack nodded before smiling a bit and falling asleep. I stood up to kiss his forehead.

~~~~~

"He hasn't woken up in four weeks" I spoke. "What am I not being told!?!" I raised my voice at the fragile, fearful nurse who stood in front of me.

"H-he's in a coma m'am." She stuttered.

"WELL THEN WAKE HIM UP!" I yelled.

"M'am we can't do that." She spoke.

"I demand to speak to my husband's doctor." I spoke. She nodded before speed walking out of the room. I walked over to Jack, running my hands through his hair, then resting m hand on his cheek.

"M'am is there something wrong?" I heard the doctor's voice appear behind me.

"Yes," I spoke as I turned around to face him. "I need you to wake up my husband." I spoke.

"M'am that is not possible, he's in a coma so he cannot be woken up." He explained.

"I feel like he's in there, struggling to wake up." I said.

"Pulling the plug is always an option if you believe that and don't want him to be struggling." He spoke in a quiet voice. I looked down at Jack and took a deep breath before speaking, "Would it hurt for him?" I asked him.

"No m'am." The doctor said, shaking his head.

~~~~~

"I love you Jack." I spoke, holding his hand and looking up at him. "And it's okay to go..." I said. "I'll take care of myself." I said staring at him. "I know you'll always be watching over me." I spoke, tears forming in my eyes. There was a moment of peaceful silence then the dead-flat-tone noise of the machine came on and I covered my mouth with my free hand and cried. I leaned over so my hand was on Jack's hand and cried hysterically. "I-I love you." I spoke. "I hop you know that...." I said.

A/N: did this not come out as I planned it to:/