Never Again (Dallas)

Word Count: 395

TOI: sad

I'll never see her smile again.

I'll never hear her laugh again. 

I'll never be able to stare into her eyes again. 

I'll never be able to hold her in my arms again. 

I'll never be able to kiss her luscious lips again. 

I'll never be able to wrap my arms around her petite hips once more. 

I'll never be able to talk about anything and everything with her again. 

I'll never be able to love anyone the way I loved her. 

I stared at her as she laid in the coffin at her funeral. I stared at her beautiful features once more as everyone started to leave the church. I put my hand on top of her frigid hand and another tear fell down my cheek. I held her hand, staring at the ring I had put on her finger more than three years ago. 

"Is that momma?" I heard a small voice next to me. I looked down to see my daughter Charlotte. I nodded, picking Charlotte up. She looked down at Y/N and put her hand on top of mine. "Momma?" she called out. "Momma, wake up." Char said, silence

"Char, honey she's not waking up." I said, my heart breaking and more tears falling down my cheeks. 

"WHY!" Charlotte yelled. "I WANT MOMMY!" She screamed, tears forming in her eyes. 

I shook my head slightly before speaking, "Mommy's gone." I spoke. 

"But she's right here!" Char spoke, pointing at Y/N. "MOMMA WAKE UP!" She yelled. I shushed her, trying to get her to calm down. "PLEASE DADDY CAN MAKE YOUR FAVORITE PANCAKES!" She yelled. I sobbed as Shawn walked over to us. Shawn helped me by taking Charlotte and walking out of the church. I continued to stand there and hold her hand. "I love you Y/N, that'll never change." I said to her, knowing her spirit would be somewhere watching over me right now. "I'll watch over Char while your gone.... and make sure she gets the best she can...." I said, then took a deep breath. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna miss you so much baby girl." I said as I let go of her hand. A man, who works at the church, walked up to me and closed the cover of the coffin. 

I'll never be able to see her again, never again....

A/N: AHHHHHHH TEARS!