Puppet Part 2 (Mendes)

WC: 562

TOI: Plot twist?

Listen, Shawn, I know it's hard, sometimes it isn't fun, but if this album tanks, well your career could be done if you ain't ready tell us now, never said that it was easy. Otherwise I'll be in my office, you know where to reach me" He said before hanging up just like Andrew did.

I took a deep breath, groaning as I heard the door open. "Babe?" I heard Y/N's sweet angelic voice. I looked up to see her with a tray with tea cups on it. "I brought you some tea, to relieve your stress." She said, walking to me, being careful to not step on the papers. I cleared the small coffee table in front of me before Y/N set down the tray. I thanked her as she sat down next to me. "Are you okay?" I heard her voice ask me after a small moment of silence.

I shrugged, not knowing what to say. "No." I muttered.

"What's going on?" She asked me, putting her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on top of her head then said, "It's the label and Andrew." I explained.

"What do they want this time? You just came home from a world tour less than a month ago Shawn." She said, sitting up and looking up at me.

"Andrew wants me to do another tour, I'm leaving tuesday." I explained.

"What?" Y/N said, standing up throwing her hands up in the air. "You just came back and your leaving me again?" she yelled at me.

"Y/N..." I said. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She spoke, "it's what I get for falling in love with a musician." she said as she walked out of the room.

Y/N's POV

I heard Shawn's fast footsteps follow me up the stairs, as I fought away the tears. I felt him grab my hand and turn me around to face him. "WHAT!" I snapped at him, a tear about to fall out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." he genuinely said, his eyes red and puffy. I looked into his eyes and saw the Shawn that I met over 10 years ago. The Shawn I fell in love with a few years ago, and married a year ago. "I'm so sorry baby girl, but I swear I'll be back as soon as possible and we can be together again and if Andrew tries to put me on a tour after that one I'll cut him off and tell him no. And I'm taking a break in the middle of the tour for Christmas with my baby girl wether Andrew likes it or not." He said. I walked down a few steps until I was only one step in front of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck then said, "I love you."

"I love you more." Shawn said, a big smile on his face as he leaned his forehead onto mine, putting his arms around my petite waist.

"Impossible." I said.

"Posible." Shawn said.

"Illegal." I said, spitting something out of my mouth quickly.

"Illegal to love my wife?" Shawn said, laughing hysterically.

"OH shut up you butt."

"Butt." He said, laughing harder.

"Oh my godddd" I whined.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby girl." He said, chuckling, calming down a little bit. I giggled as he kissed my nose. "Bu I do love you, and nothing will veer change that." HE spoke.