Voicemail (Matthew Espinosa)

A/N: Warning, this has some triggering in it.

Word Count: 570
Type Of Imagine: Sad

The past month has been absolute hell for me. Matt and I got in a huge fight about a photo of me kissing my best guy friend. But all I was doing was hugging him. It was just at an awkward angle so it looked as if I was kissing him but I wasn't. Matt wouldn't believe me when I told him that it wasn't a kiss so he said that we should take a break and then left me. He wouldn't answer any of my phone calls or my texts. I've left him multiple voicemails but he hasn't returned any of them back. 

I grabbed my phone and called Matt. I heard his cheerful voice as his voicemail came on. "I apologize, I can't come to the phone right now. Please leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." 

I sighed before I spoke. "Hello Matt..." I said, "It's me.... again. I just wanted to say that this was my last voicemail for you... I didn't kiss him Matt... I promise... But if you still think that I did... then fine. I just... I miss you so much to the point where my heart hurts. It hurts too much when I wake up in the morning and don't see you there beside me. It hurts too much. I'm broken and lost without you... I can't move on.... you're my one and only Matt... I can't forget about the times we had... Anyways. I just wanted to say I love you... and I hope you find someone who can make you happy. Goodbye Mat-Matthew." I said, sobbing, right before clicking the end button. 

I got up, putting my phone on the bed, silencing it. I walked into my bathroom and opened the drawer. I picked up an old friend of mine. I looked at it as the light shun upon it. I love Matt.. I still do.. but I have to break a promise I made him... I couldn't stop the urge. I sat in teh corner as I felt the cold blade slit my wrist. 

Matthew's POV

I looked at my voicemail box to see another voicemail from Y/N. It was probably just her saying that she didn't do it again. Hello Matt..." her voice said, "It's me.... again. I just wanted to say that this was my last voicemail for you... I didn't kiss him Matt... I promise... But if you still think that I did... then fine. I just... I miss you so much to the point where my heart hurts. It hurts too much when I wake up in the morning and don't see you there beside me. It hurts too much. I'm broken and lost without you... I can't move on.... you're my one and only Matt... I can't forget about the times we had... Anyways. I just wanted to say I love you... and I hope you find someone who can make you happy. Goodbye Mat-Matthew." I teared up by the end of the voicemail... Y/N sounded so broken... so lost.... 

I have to admit... I missed her. I love her. I went on to twitter once again to see teh photo of Y/N and her friend. I sighed. "I'm such an idiot." i said. "I have to go back to her... I have to get her back." I said.