Lies

Y/Ns pov.
"Thomas! Why did you tell your friends that I kissed you last night?!" I yelled at my friend who had his hair a mess, PJs on and was reading a comic. He had lied to his friends about me. Yeah he's my friend, I do enjoy his company and also love him for himself but if I could, I would cut out the annoying. Tom can be really annoying sometimes- like today when he told them that lie and then it spread round so everyones asking me.
"You told them my secret." He said.
"Which?"
"The girl one! The lips!" He shrieked obviously angry at me.
"You're angry at ME?! You never have kissed a girl, thats not my problem and not a lie!" I yelled.
"Yes, I am angry at you!" He pushed me against the wall, hands pushing me so I couldnt move.
"Let go!" I yelled. He glared at me.
"You admitt to them you kissed me." He growled.
"Hell no!" I shouted.
"You drive me crazy." He hissed.
"Really? Your the one doing everyones head in." I spat.
"No, not like that." Thomas said.
"Then like what?"
His hands drove down to my waist. He pulled me to him. Slapping, pulling and kicking, I tried to escape. One hand driven down to my uper leg, stopping me from moving. I gulped and he smirked flirtatiously.
"I think you know how now." Thomas said.
"Nope."
I pushed his nerves, wanting him to kiss me. Show me.
"Yes." He said, "You will kiss me."
"Oh really?"
He pushed his lips on mine and I used the fact his hand loosened to an advantage. Grabbing his shirt, I pulled him towards me.
As we pulled away for breathe, he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled.
"Fine, you win this time." I said.
"I always win."
"Lie."
"Yeah yeah."
"Uhm... Thomas?"
"What?"
"Did you kiss me just so you can tell your friends the truth? Or er..."
"Excatly why i said, of course. Because you drive me crazy, your looks, personality, yourself. I love you."
"Seriously?!" I sounded too excited, "I mean, yeah, I love you too."
"So maybe you'll date me?"
"This has nothing to do with your friends?"
"No. If you want I'll keep this a secret and tell them I was lieng."
"Deal." I smirked. Instead of shaking hands, he kissed me.