This isn't fair... {Part 2}

Thomas' pov.
I woke up to realize no one was in the house. I frowned. This isnt fair! Its my birthday and shes walked out. I sighed and text her.
Wtf u on bout I'm outside lol you dipshit xx
I laughed and ran outside.
"Thats still not in the house!" I yelled as I ran outside. She laughed and suprised me with a ring. A ring?
"Uh..." I stared at the ring.
"Oh..." She put it back, tears glossing her eyes.
"I just thought because I uhmm... Here."
She put my hand on her tummy. I felt a kick.
"How long did you keep this for?" I asked.
"I d-dont know."
This wasnt how I planned my birthday going.
She watched as I stood there. I got out my phone to see I got a text from Jane.
Y/Ns pov.
I peered over his phone.
Jane♡ was her contact name. The message was:
Hey happy birthday baby! Just dump Y/N already lmao you dont love her no point leading her on now you got me! Whens your next 'work' appointment ;)
I looked up at him.
"YOU'RE CHEETING?" I yelled.
He kept quiet.
I got the ring and looked at him.
"I aint fuckin marring you. And this aint our child." I said, braking down.
"No I-"
"No! No fuck you! Or in better fact, Fuck Jane!"
I ran to get my stuff and then sprinted back downstairs. As I did, my tummy hit the banister pole.
I groaned and fell downstairs. Thomas picked me up as I fainted.
Thomas' pov.
I rang the hospital. They came but it would have been quicker to call a snail.
Y/Ns pov.
I woke up and Thomas was crying. I groaned a put my head down. The nurse came up to me and said that the babies dead. Babies dead? Then it clicked what happened. I cried and cried. Thomas came up to but I yelled and screamed.
*******
When I came out the hospital, I got a taxi back to mine. I put everything down and looked and Thomas when I got there.
"You fucking get out."
"What?" He asked, chocolate crammed into his mouth.
"GET OUT! THIS IS MY HOUSE! GO LIVE WITH JANE!"
He smirked.
"Happily." As he went to pack I grabbed his phone.
Hey bitch he's coming to ya hope u got time and space for a sloppy cow living there.
I pressed sent and got a reply asap.
No I dont have room.
Well then bitch you better pray.
I grinned. Thomas came down and checked his phone.
"YOU STUPID-"
"Fuck. Off." I smiled fakely, "Jane aint got room and you aint living with me."
He took his bags to his family.
Honestly, this isn't fair. My baby dies, then ON HIS BIRTHDAY, My boyfriend off 5 years is cheeting on me.
I got texts.
I'm sorry.
I miss you.
I dont know why I did that.
Im crying please.
I understand if you move on but please just one more chance.
Thomas. So I replied.
How long has this been going on for?! And dont lie!
One more chance?! I gave you a chance of 5 years! 5 YEARS WASTED OF MY LIFE!
It's been going on for 2 years between me and Jane. But I'm sorry. I just wanna restart with you and I dont care about the house, you can live there and we can date. Restart.
I'm sorry I was an asshole for the 5 years. I love you.
2 years...? Wow... I must of been so blind. I cared so much about you too! I spoiled you! You know what, I'm going to burn that ring to make sure I never get married to anyone ever again! You ruined my life! I hate you! And No, No restart!
I'm sorry! I really am. Please Y/N, PLEASE.
Fuck off. Okay? I never wanna hear from you again.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N
There shall be a part 3 but it'll be really short so yeah,
KEEP TUNED MY SHANKS XXX