Chapter 41

"Do your parents know about this situation Miss Jewel?" The nurse asks me with a stern look. I woke up and the nurse started talking about how I fainted and before she could even say the word I told her to kick Colton out of the room. I couldn't help but cry when I saw how hurt he was by my actions but it just had to be done.

"My mum does but my dad doesn't" I confess. She slowly nods her head and bits down on her bottom lip.

"I would suggest you call her to collect you, if not then you should go home yourself" She tells me.

"I'll go home myself" I tell her. Getting up from the chair I grab my bag from the ground.

"I'll let your teachers know that due to you fainting on the college grounds you will not be able to attend the rest of your lessons"

"Thank you very much" I quickly leave the room before the conversation could get any awkward. Good thing the nurses room was on the ground floor, I just need to turn the corner and I'm out of the building. I swipe my card and leave. So now the college nurse knows and she's probably thinking about what a whore I am.

I can't help but think that dad was right. If I never got myself involved in any boys then I wouldn't really be in this big of a mess.

"Snow" I let out a loud scream as I touch my chest which was beating rapidly. Colton's standing in front of me looking very angry. Did he follow me or something?

"You scared me!" I say loudly trying to empathize on my point. He rolls his eyes and tries to grab my hand but I just pull it away.

"Why are you ignoring me, what the hell did I do?!"

"Just leave me alone Colton. Can't you see that I don't want to talk to you" I walk around him and start to pick up my pace. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. It's eating me alive but I know that it's all for the right choice.

"You're just like Emily. You just used me for the sex!" He shouts out to me. I freeze in my spot and feel the tears beginning to form in my eyes. Without turning around I reply back to him.

"If I'm like Emily then stop trying" Picking up my pace, the strong wind blows past me making the tears fall out of my eyes onto my cheek. I hear Colton curse from behind me but I just ignore him.

"I'm sorry Snow, I never meant that" He says now beside me.

"Just go away Colton" I plead with him.

"Are you crying? I'm sorry" He says finally noticing the tears which were still pouring down my cheeks. "Is it my fault? Come on, don't you think I at least deserve to know why you suddenly want me to piss off?"

"I want you to piss off because I don't want to talk to you. Simple" Rounding the corner I start to run into the alleyway in order to get away from him but he's too fast.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what the hell is going on" He pins my back to the cold wall while locking my wrists in his hands.

"Colton, let me go" I say sternly.

"I'm not letting you walk away this time. Tell me what the flip is going on in your mind right now"

"Piss off Colton" I try escaping but his grip only tightens making me gasp out in pain. He seems to realise what he's doing so his grip decreases.

"I just want to know Snow. We were fine, we were happy. Was it the sex? What was it, because I need to know" His eyes plead with mine, begging me to tell him the truth. Maybe mum's right, maybe I should tell Colton about this. He...he has the right to know.

"Promise me you won't get mad" I say to him. He slowly nods his head.

"I..I'm pregnant Colton" I look into his eyes and face hoping for a response but he just looks at me blankly.

"W-what do you mean you're pregnant?" He asks with a frown forming.

"I don't know. I mean, we did use protection so I don't understand how I can be...pregnant" I tell him. He lets go off my wrists and backs up against the other wall running his hands through his hair. I start crying into my hands. I know that he's not going to support me and he's going to run away.

"Hey, it's going to be ok" I feel Colton's arms go around me as he places my head on his chest. Hugging him close to me I let out everything.

"My dad's going to kill me Colton. He...he told me to stay away from boys. That's the main reason why I always kept our relationship a secret. I didn't want him to find out and when he does I-" Colton lets go of me and takes my face in his hands.

"I am going to be by your side no matter what happens. If your parents don't give you the support that they're supposed to then I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere Snow, this is our responsibility, our child and I'm going to make sure nothing happens to you"

"You promise?" I ask sniffing. He smiles a little and wipes my tears.

"I promise" He tells me softly. Bringing his lips down to mine he gives me a soft toe curling kiss before pulling apart.

"And here I thought that it would have probably been mine and Snow's baby" Me and Colton look sideways to see Damien standing there with a sad look on his face. When is Damien ever going to change?