Chapter 30

“Thank God you’re alive!” Damien yells as he embraces me in a tight hug. I laugh as I awkwardly pat his back.

“Of course she’s alive why would she be dead?” Candice asks from beside me, Damien let go and put his shoulder around my shoulders.

“Candice if you did not notice we literally drugged her, left through the back door and her parents might have caught her heavily making out with Colton” Damien implies. Rolling my eyes, I take his arm of me and just face towards Candice. Thank God I didn’t get caught I managed to sneak through the back without mom and dad even noticing me and ran to my bedroom. Apparently mom and dad did come to my room but Candice covered me by saying I was taking a shower-which I thank her for. “Anyway Snow, for my successful plan I got myself a very nice treat/” The smile that was formed on my face instantly dropped when Damien said those words.

“I thought you got me something” I tell him. He rolls his eyes and starts to unzip his bag and revealed the goodness. Jumping up and down I take the chocolate bar out of his hands and blow him a kiss. “Thank you Damien. I was hungry anyway” I tell him, he smiles at me and looks over at Candice.

“I was thinking maybe the both of us should go out later to get a bite” Damien says to Candice. Wait….did he just ask her out? Oh my God, Damien likes Candice. Candice turned as pink as her bag.

“Um…sure I would love to” She tells him, Damien gives a small smile and looks away. “I got to go you guys, see you later” She said mostly to Damien. Once Candice was out of shot I slap Damien on his arm as his face filled with pain,

“What was that for?!” He complains. I slap him again but then kiss his cheek.

“That was for not telling me you had a thing for Candice” I tell him. He rolls his eyes as we began to walk outside.

“When we were discussing your escaping plan I realised that we both actually had a lot in common so I want to give the both of us a shot. Sure she seemed crazy at first but now she’s changed-in a good way”

“I’m glad you found someone Damien” I say feeling proud of my friend. Suddenly, someone’s arms enclose on my waist as I recognise it as being Colton’s just from the scent of him. I feel him kiss my cheek as his arms loosened.

“Hello gorgeous” He says into my ear. I giggle slightly and turn around to face him. He looked very nice and casual today-but he always did.

“Hello” I reply. He smiles and kisses my lips.

“Guys seriously not when I’m here!” Damien complained from next to me. Remembering him asking Candice out I attract Colton’s attention towards me.

“Guess what?” I say.

“What?” Colton replies.

“Damien is going out on a date with Candice” Colton starts to laugh as he briefly hugs Damien with his arm still around me.